4/20 Coupon Code / Sale

2ยป

Comments

• edited April 2021

I want to take a minute to thank @medmama & @LoudnCo for the party favours you supplied for 420 . The menu was nothing short of spectacular. @LoudnCo the scramble you did to do another drop in time didn't go unnoticed. At a time when you have more important things on deck you thought of us..kudos to yourself and godspeed for your entire family. @medmama sincerely, thank you for taking on more order's than I can imagine. Reposting your board after reaching your limit during a 20% off sale..nothing short of charitable. @medicineman THANK YOU for saving me over $200 during the sale, you are truly Canna Clause . Others can have their holidays..I'll stick with MM and 420. Dwelling Blissfully Baked and Broke ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• Iโ€™m a simple man.
    I see Golden Pineapple and Jack Herer at a discount, I spend money.
    Thank you!!

• @MoonMan5 - The shippers all hit their limits.

• I thought they said the code would work a little while longer ๐Ÿ˜• I thought I submitted my other order last night and I didn't

• Sorry, it's 4/21 and the code has been removed until next time.

• @medboy did @LoudnCo done hit his limit already this morning?

• @Kayla both shippers hit their limits "mom twice" late last night or early A.M. depending. I'm sure once they catch their breath they'll be back.

• @MNTDWLER loud was up 15 minutes ago for about 20 min. now he is gone. he had premium purple punch that looked very nice.i got a order in but I'm thinking it was a glitch when he was up.ive never seen them ever reach there limit that fast!

• @Kayla wow I literally blinked and missed it. I've been checking for loud all morning because I know the loud lad's are gonna offer more. Look what he did in a pinch. Did you see anything else up I have about a 1/4 of mom's pp. Loud hasn't had PP up recently so I'm watching the board close. Thanks for the heads up. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• @MNTDWLER cotton candy kush.mendo breath.lodi dodi.papaya cake and premium purple punch that looked fire

• edited April 2021

@Kayla I wish that it was cotton candy and not cck I like the stronger indica genetics that cc brings. Mendo breath is a great strain I've just had it several times this year and looking for something a little sleepier. I love the papaya cake very sweet, cerebral a fantastic wake and bake, I have more coming Friday. Hopefully there was a restock by both shippers, like I didn't order enough yesterday lol. I also have a couple of small buds of mom's PP strangely I didn't get the strong effects a lot of people do. Hope any new offerings are exactly what you're looking for. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• They should both be back and taking orders again in about an hour.

• Is the code still good had bunch going on and wasn't able to get anything in?

• Oh F me- I didn't put the code in for yesterday's order of the gumdrops @medmama . Oh well- hopefully it will feel 18 bucks more powerful!

• The code was for 4/20, it wasn't applicable on 4/21.

• It's all good! I got plenty out of this sale and the last, and the one before that too!

2ยป