Mama's A1 Yola

I haven't tried it yet, but I will shortly.
This stuff is SO sticky that this all stuck together! Check out how shiny those crystals!

It smells so skunky

A sesh shall commence soon

ยซ1

Comments

• Damn that looks sticky icky! Please enjoy & let us know how it is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• edited April 2021

@ChunksEggo8187

It's really, really good!

If you're an indica lover like me, I HIGHly recommend it.
    I'm stuck to my bed currently and I'm not moving for a while, & I'm not even mad about it, haha!

The taste is interesting as I've never tasted something quite like it before.
    It's floral, spicy, yet a little sweet. I bet it's amazing vaped!

I'm thinking it's at least a 70/30, or perhaps 80/20

Qualifies as da dank!

• I really appreciate the review & pics! This sounds perfect for me as I love hybrids on the indica dominant side.

• edited April 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 hubba hubba, wow that looks and sounds amazing. A1 wasn't even on my radar, you lucky girl. If I didn't have 4 oz coming I would definitely order some . That clump - o- bud reminds me of GMO lol. Now hurry up and wait for the mail ๐Ÿ˜Ž ps girl you gotta get you a good vape, I just saw the EQ at a really good price @planetofthevapes.com $129.99 you might want to take a look, it'll change your life. ๐Ÿ˜œ you do that and I'll find a way to send you a ddaves adapter, well in thought if not actions ๐Ÿ˜‰

• I ordered a1 yola because of this review

• edited April 2021

@MikeyC you can't go wrong with a WARRIOR pick, if she's posting on it from bed you know it's good lol. @MigraineWarrior79 you got me girl..I should be getting my payment confirmation any second now lol. I really wasn't prepared to order more but after your review " I need some sticky icky " I just couldn't resist. I HOPE I can give a good review on magoo "looks aren't everything" I still haven't gotten a label created notice but it's happened many times with @medmama . I did just get a notice that my replacement order from @LoudnCo will arrive TODAY!! KUDOS Loud LAD'S you just sent a package from WA to the Mnt''s of TN in 4 days, that's never happened before. Thank you for the Reshipment of my order, it was handled in one day . Blame I just got my payment confirmation. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• @MigraineWarrior79 I'm coming over to the friendly side of the island lol. I went alook'n for royal kush..got side tracked along the way. Lookie what I found Afghan Goo , my mid morning wake and bake. ๐Ÿคช

• I can't wait to try it. And also either caesar or lemon pound cake.

• edited April 2021

@MikeyC this is the first batch, both so very good. I have a package coming today and since it's a reshipment of something that dropped off the board..I have no earthly idea what it is. I love surprises ๐Ÿ˜Damn I just took a big hit of goo, this shit will literally take your breath away. ๐Ÿ’จ

• @MNTDWLER @MikeyC

I hope A1 treats yall just as well as it's treating me. I ground some up with Royal Kush, and I was out within 20 mins. That hasn't happened in soooo long.

@MNTDWLER
    That Goo looks wonderful!

• @MigraineWarrior79 the goo is the stickiest of my order stuff, I'm working on my second budkup as I type ๐Ÿ˜. I can't wait for yola, I looked at it and hesitated. But THEN you give a bed side review and push me over the edge. Thanks for letting us know how good this greenhouse goddess is. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• @MNTDWLER

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ

• I've been tempted. Zip of A1 Yola on the way.

• I just ordered La Kush Mintz.
    I have a feeling this is some indica dank!
    Will review and pic as soon as I receive

• @MigraineWarrior79 enough your killing me, let me check out what I've got coming before you make me wanna order more . I know what 'cha mean I've been eyeing every indica on the menu..I have a feeling @LoudnCo is about to drop some indi bombs, I just hope he carpet bombs my happy ass.๐Ÿ˜

• @MNTDWLER

I have that same feeling! Watch him drop something amazing, and I'll have to get it, haha

• @MigraineWarrior79 I put back a few๐Ÿ’ฐ just in case. @LoudnCo always puts out..great strains that is. I know come Monday or Tuesday something gonna hit the board that's gonna make me jump..I know it. I'm still waiting on that virgin indica that makes me smile like a backseat on a Friday night.

• @MigraineWarrior79 @MNTDWLER Iโ€™m ready to order some heavy indicas! We should see a menu drop soon and I am ready!

• Me currently awaiting @LoudnCo 's drop
    ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I ordered some of @LoudnCo prem purple punch. I hope it some gas.the pic looks amazing. Hope that's a pic of this actual batch!

• @Kayla ain't that the truth..I hate stock photos. Usually @LoudnCo keeps up on the board, I find the loud lad's photos seem to match the batch a little better. I hope you get purple punched out my friend. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• I have a half of a1 yola- they didn't honor the split. One day I will have caesar or lemon pound cake!

• @MikeyC I have 1/2 an ounce due any minute. Sorry you didn't get your split, I haven't looked today but ceasar was up on louds board yesterday. I haven't tried ceasar myself, I'll keep contemplating ๐Ÿ˜

• It's not a concern. I have a levo. Whatever I don't like that I can't gift I turn into oil or butter. I also expect to like it as I've been not indulging in indicas as much as I used to and one hit of that blueberry octane changed my view before the sales hit.

• edited April 2021

Sounds great I've been thinking about getting a levo for the fall harvest. I would love to make my own cart's and I would like to see Octane back on the board.

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks for the review on yola, I haven't had the chance to delve into it yet..but you were absolutely right very sticky. I pulled almost the whole bag in one clump. I put it in boveda which was just a habit all of my buds get it. Thanks for your review and I'll let ya know what I think tomorrow.๐Ÿคช

• @MNTDWLER

That's how mine was when I pulled it out! I hope you enjoy!
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ

• Can't wait to try this tomorrow! It's been awhile since I've had any greenhouse.

• @MizterNiceGuy ditto on that, I've been sticking to indoor and premium flower for the last few months. It's gonna be nice to see how greenhouse is in comparison .๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒฑ

• @MigraineWarrior79 A1 Yola is A O.K. with me. She didn't settle me right down I decided to take another shower at 2 a.m. that settled me into a Robert Mitchum and Debra Kerr movie "The Sundowners" very relaxing and focused. The first thing that got my attention was the taste..linalool, myrcene and limonene all smacks me in the puss. Very floral and citrusy with heavy musky undertones. I like it. Thanks for your review and recommendation. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

ยซ1