Which strain has the most euphoria?

Lately my orders from this site have been a hit or miss for me... mostly miss! I haven't experienced the same feeling I got from a Blue Dream, Lemon Tree, or the initial batch of White Rhino... three have similar distinct characteristic; wonderful aroma!!! One thing I've noticed is that I tend to experience extreme amounts of elation and relaxation from strains that don't smell skunky or gassy, but rather something that makes you want to eat the bud itself! What are the strains that just smacked you across the face with this irresistible smell from opening the bag and what gave you the most euphoric feeling? I'm very interested to know so that the next time I order I'll be able to lock in a strain I'll fall in love with next!

PS> intrigued by positive reviews of Amnesia Haze & White Widow :)

Comments

• ... effects of increased arousal are welcome as well!

• Sweeties check both boxes for me. Like you, nothing has touched White Rhino since.

• edited July 2021

The recent Greenhouse Watermelon Kush was fantastic! Iā€™m eagerly awaiting a fire batch of Happy Hour or Bear OG Kush. @LoudnCo can you please add those to your watchlist? Thx!

• @OzBaxter Reviews online seem legit! Might try it if it makes an appearance...
    @superman38NC Killer reviews as well, kind of sad I missed it last time it dropped.. oh well

• Gelato! All of them šŸ˜

• @MigraineWarrior79 liked the jet fuel last time, but think I missed the tingly body high you get from WR, need to try other kinds nonetheless!

• @jtommy

Gelato 33 is hands down my fav of them all. It's perfect for every situation, chilling on the couch with snacks and a movie, to wake n baking to get the day started. It def has that body high you'd like!

• @MigraineWarrior79 awesome!!! judging from reports per leafly what you say sounds accurate!! LOVE that it also says it's ideal for social situations, I hate strains that tend to be the opposite, so this is a lock for my next buy! Appreciate it.

• @jtommy i gotta agree with my girl @MigraineWarrior79 Gelato33 is fantastic, I was just vaping a bowl a couple of nights ago šŸ”„. I would be amiss if I didn't add Bacio Gelato and BlackBerry Octane to the my list. The sweetest flower I've had this year has to be Blueberry Zkittles I swear it's like berries and hard candy..not the strongest in my medicine cabinet but it's up there..i still have about half a ounce left from 4/20 sweet stuff. šŸ’ššŸ’ØšŸ€

• Motorbreath

• Another favorite is white Rhino, heavy handed head buzz that's just wonderful.

• edited July 2021

Kind of depends on your tolerance level at any given time. I enjoy reading the reviews of strains but one's low tolerance level may make a certain strain killer for them but to a high tolerance individual it might not ring their bell and it doesn't match the review for them. I say this because I have seen some people apologizing for their review when someone disagreed with it and felt bummed because they bought some. .....kind of proves the point.

• At the end of the day you just have to smoke and see what you like, quite a costly venture chasing a specific affect unless a med patient in legal state. Having said that, the earthiest, musky fuelly indicas with tight n sticky but well cured buds never disappoint for what I want. Most of the "OG's" were always a safe bet, but I'm old school and strains have taken off into endless genetic branches these daze. In a perfect world you could get a sampler and then know that more of what ends up tickling your fancy is in stock for next order. But I am more than grateful for the level of service and variety these medman cats provide.

• Blue Dream does it for me, especially after taking a small break.

• Lodi Dodi and Pineapple Express for me right now.

• For me it's gotta be Mars landing . From what I've heard Runtz is also a power flower. I already placed another order for a two oz ML and runtz split ,I'm hoping mom honor's it šŸ¤ž