New Shipper - Merlin's Magical Meds

edited October 2021 in General

A new shipper will be joining us shortly, Merlin's Magical Meds. They will be offering vape refills, something I know a lot of you were looking for. Expect to see them on the site over the next 24 hours or so. -MB

Comments

• Can't wait to try them! Thanks Medboy!!

• Are they going to offer flower as well!!!

• Med Ma only ever had positive reviews. What would you want them to do "better"? Loud's product gets great reviews. They have a USPS issue for sure, but any orders that don't arrive are replaced and their customer support is top notch on that. What are you hoping this shipper does better? Honest question. -MB

• @medboy some people always think they get the short end of the stick. ridiculous I know but that's the world these days nothing is never good enough.

• @UpInTokes420 I mean are you being forced to order from here. if the product ain't up to your standards put some gravel in your travel and order from somewhere else or stop bitching

• @UpInTokes420 sorry of that came off as rude but thats all you seen is complaining on here and it's getting so old nothing is never good enough for 75% of people on here

• I'm sorry if you find me rude, I certainly don't intend to be. I have resolved 99% of issues ever sent my way, there's literally 2 people I can think of that refused any attempt to actually get a problem fixed. For Med Mama, not sure what she sent you, but send me an email with some details and I'll see what I can do.

• To be clear, I don't tell anyone ever that they're "bugging me". If you email me and email me and email me again before I can reply, I might tell you that I'll get back to please stop sending me the same message, that's about it though.

• I'm looking forward to another new shipper 👍🏼 Variety allows increased options. Fingers crossed for some wax.

• @medboy you've never been rude to me at all and I'm not kissing ass or anything but this site has saved me so much money and I've been to quite a few dispensaries and over all you guys are killing it

• I have high hopes, @LoudnCo needs healthy competition.

• Awesome, can't wait to get more refills!!!

Any news on a new shroom shipper?

• Just some killer flowers is all I ask for

• I'm just happy we are getting more options!Tks Medboy

• I just noticed the new supplier offering refills. That's great news. Thanks for the new supplier and their list of refills. Can't wait to read a few reviews.

• I feel the same way @Zackarrry but that’s our world now unfortunately. I’m thankful for those who keep posting reviews and product pics. Wish there was more of that than the complaining. I definitely appreciate this site and @medboy has always came thru for me so big thx

• So happy to see another vendor added to the mix that will be carrying syringe refills! Where is Merlin's Magical Meds be shipping from?

• This is the best birthday gift! I was scared there would be no more refills.

• @Zackarrry couldn't agree with you more @medboy has replied back to me within a day or so in the only two instances I've had the need to contact him. The forum has taken the term bitch'n in a negative path as of late and as @superman38NC said I'm also grateful to all who post reviews and pictures for the benefit of us all including the shippers. As for anyone who complains about @medmama record of delivery quality med's I'll stand up for mom. As for substitutions on her closeout sell with so many orders coming in so fast. If you didn't add several extra choices in the comment section or at least a sativa or indica preference it's on you jmho. Welcome Merlin's Magical Meds we need you. @medboy can you tell me where Merlin's shipping out of ?

• @MNTDWLER Agreed. It's called a "false sense of entitlement". Seems prevalent in modern society. Personally, I am simply grateful for getting a product I pay money to receive. I know that, as an adult with the ability to make my own choices, at any time if I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth, or I decide my "personal emotional needs" aren't being fulfilled by the strangers I am doing business with........that I have the freedom to go elsewhere and be happy there. That's the joy of realistic expectations. 👍🏼

• @UpInTokes420 Who said I was talking about you? Get a grip. 🙄

• edited September 2021

why i don't agree with a lot of what @UpInTokes420 said, I will agree that saying anything negative on this forum seems to not be received well. And we should be able to give honest reviews whether positive or negative without being bashed for it. However, with that being said, I think that the site does a wonderful job considering the constraints it has to deal with and @medboy has always worked with me to find a solution to my few problems. Loud definitely has a shipping problem (dealing with one now) but other than that this place is great. Just my two cents that probably ain't worth a penny..

• @UpInTokes420 LOL You sure need a lot of attention for someone new. Medboy has already scrubbed the posts from the ones I was actually referring to. But have a good cry, if it helps. 👍🏼

• upintokes420 who were you before you became upintokes420???
    Because your bio says you just joined who might you have been before???????
    Your creating a whole lot of drama for no reason and most folks I know on here are not about it!!!.

• I’m glad there’s a new shipper for refills. Thank you for letting us know @medboy. I can use some more now.

• edited September 2021

@UpInTokes420 listen they were going out of business, do you really think that you're going to get preferential treatment? Get real I haven't seen anyone complaining about this as much as you!! If there was nothing else you wanted you should have put that in the comment section of the order form and saved yourself some bitcoin. As for my age you have no idea how old I am so stop posting on my f#@king wall and being a inconsiderate adolescent. You are new here so I have nothing to say to you on your wall keep your post for everyone to see. As for not getting your order until "weeks" later welcome to the club. I've been there as I'm sure 90% of the people who have been here at least since covid19 have. I have waited over a month for a couple of packages, one was replaced and one just took a tourist trip around the country. @OzBaxter you couldn't be more spot on my friend, it's a instant gratification society anymore. I find it hard to imagine having a fulfilling life without enjoying what you have and the work or wait you put into it jmho. @Jdtokes it's definitely not cool to ask a person in a wheelchair if they want to race even if you're in a chair too.