New Shipper - Merlin's Magical Meds

Comments

• I ordered last week but my label was created today. I wish I had waited to see MMM discount bud. I agree with several here. Looks like Mama's bud. My timing.

• @Gen yeah I don't think there's much doubt. Same descriptions same strains same discount price 👍. It's a great opportunity to get mom's final flower 😁.

• Maybe just past harvest hard to tell

• I can't stand it. I really can't afford this but I I am going to order 1/2 from MMM before it is gone. I agree it is a great opportunity. I like the sound of Master Kush but I want to split it with another discount.

Has anyone tried Sour Diesel x OG kush or Sweet Tooth OG. Any suggestions? Help:-) She can't make up her mind.

• edited October 2021

@Gen

Had the Sweet Tooth OG from Med Mom's retirement, and it's a great creeper, with an indica lean, imo. I think you wouldn't be disappointed. Have some bodeva on hand, just in case it's dry.

I ordered an half of the Master Kush because it's a fav, and for science purposes, of course. Lol. I shall report back on it's treatment. 😋

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thank you. I ordered some bodeva last week and it arrived yesterday. Sounds like I am all set except ordering and paying. Looking forward to your report on Master Kush. Again, thank you.

• I did it. I ordered and paid for Master Kush which I split with the Sweet Tooth OG. I may not eat this month but I am going to be smoking. My friend will be upset initially. He will get over it. I will keep him happy testing all the different strains. He will run out of his supply in a few days. Yesterday, for the first time since he has known me, he asked if I ordered anything.

He will never admit it but what I get is better than his local supply. Initially, I think the idea of getting it via the mail made him nervous but he has put up with me doing this since he has known me.

If I had it, I'm tempted to bet $$ that MMM's discount will arrive before Louds. :smiley:

• I did the same split @Gen Supposed to be here tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated.

• edited October 2021

@Gen

I'm in the same boat. Lol, it may be bologna sandwiches, but I have some good smokes this month, hahaha! (Not THAT bad)

I currently have Loud on the way as well. The alien Rock candy is a winner!

• @Rubygirl816 - I can't wait for your review. I will look for any of your comments. Thank you.

@MigraineWarrior79 - too bad we all don't live closer. We could start several rapid gardens and send someone out deer hunting. I got good at feeding a lot of people on the farm. Those poor souls taught me how to cook. :blush:

Wow, I forget the 3 strains I have coming from Loud. It's must be getting late. My order is still in Seattle waiting for a flight.:-) Oh well. Just hope something arrives before we run out. I wasn't paying attention and let our supply get low. I was shocked we went through my vapes and strains so fast until my friend fessed up. He lost one of my large full vapes.

• @MigraineWarrior79
    Great minds think alike:-) I also ordered the alien Rock candy that I split with another premium. I can't remember the name. Darn Brain-farts. I thought it was 🌈Rainbow something. I added a sample of Forbidden Fruit.

Well, looks like it will be Peanut Butter and Jelly for a month.

• @gen

Great minds do think alike! I had the Rainbow Chip Gushers as well from Loud. You won't be disappointed! It's another winner!
    Pb and j it is! 😄

• Rainbow chip Gushers @Gen ? Here’s a pic of some of the buds, from my zip of RCG.

Sorry it’s so dark.

• Great bud, Loud never disappoints.

• @Rubygirl816 and @MigraineWarrior79 What a beauty. Even makes my mouth water thinking about its arrival. Apparently, we were all on the same wavelength. I honestly can't wait.

I am a little nervous. Has Loud ever printed a label and forget to send it? I ordered it on the 29th. They printed the label on Oct 2. The label claims, "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item". USPS did finally removed Seattle from the status location but I don't have a clue where it is at. I will try to be patient. If I miss out on this strain, I will actually cry.

Thank you both for all the information. I am bouncing around the house in anticipation.

• @Gen does it say in transit? Does it have 50 for insurance, or 100? If it says 100, it’s on the way. They just haven’t scanned it yet. It’s Monday they probably catching up. Hopefully you should see it scanned sometime today,

• This is the sour diesel of Kush

• Sweet tooth. A little bit stemmy and a bit dry, but great bud for discount!!

• Haven’t smoked yet as been toking on rainbow gushers this morning. Let you know how one of them is later!

• @Gen for me loud is typically 6-7 days from order date ( longest was 10 once, shortest 4 days) last time it showed "label made, awaiting shipping" still 6 days later, then I checked a couple of hours later and its magically "out for delivery".

• @Rubygirl816
    It use to say $50 insurance but that was removed. Currently, it does not show a dollar amount. Now it says, "Your package is on its way to a USPS facility." At least it seems to be moving now & may be processed. From what I have heard, USPS has had a slowdown.

Sweet tooth does look a bit stemmy but for a discount, doesn't look bad. I split a half-ounce Sweet Tooth with Master Kush. I got some bodeva last week, so I am all set for any dry product.

I keep looking at the Rainbow gushers. What a Beautiful. I hope what I get looks like that. I appreciate you taking the time to take & upload those photos. Looking forward to you review of Sweet tooth.

@Fallguy,
    Thank you for the insight into Loud's shipping. I was joking and said that if I had it, I would bet $$ that my MMM's order would arrive here before Louds did. Sounds like my prediction may be on-point.

• @Rubygirl816 as always great reviews and pictures...I truly appreciate it👍. The sour diesel x OG kush looks amazing "tight nugs I likes" you're going to have to go a little deeper with the review of this one later on. The Sweet tooth dose appear to have some lumber but I hope the high makes up for it 🙏🏼 Thanks again for taking time to keep us informed 💚

• The sour diesel/OG Kush is really good bud guys. My husband prefers it, over the sweet tooth, and I like the sweet tooth better. The nuggets are tight and a little bit sticky. Smells EARTHY We smoked and both had great head highs and were able to get moving and do something’s. Once I sat down though, I was able to relax and had no pain at all. It’s not a knock you out weed, but gets the job done and I’m going back to get more, of both the sweet tooth and the sour diesel /OG Kush . You can’t beat the price!! I’m sorry I’m not great with reviews. Still having hard time concentrating since the fur baby has been gone.

• @Rubygirl816 what do you mean not great?? You just gave a wonderful in depth HONEST review. I truly appreciate it and I just ordered a half of each "if my split is honered" with sweet tooth being the one I'm most interested in...your reviews have been good to me. So thanks again for taking time to give us such great insight. ❤💨💚🍀

• edited October 2021

ALL: Merlin needs to take a short break, but they will be back in the next 2 weeks. Just a heads up before you all send me emails asking. :) -MB NOTE: This has been avoided. Carry on!

• @medboy thanks for the heads'sup lol, looking forward to their return. Hopefully their going on a long shopping trip 😁

• And just like that a crisis is averted. I'll leave the quote above so you don't look crazy though. Haha!

• @medboy job well done but your a little late 😁😀😆🤣 thanks again.

• You should've left him looking crazy😀

• @TreesPlz Yep I'm 🥜🌰 enough without any help lol🤪.