New Shipper - Merlin's Magical Meds

124»

Comments

• My Loud order arrived about 2pm. I got the Alien Rock candy, Rainbow Chip Gusher and they substituted my sample with Biscotti. From what I have read, people seem to like Biscotti. Instead of the free joint, they sent a choc chip cookie. Loud must have been rushed. The packing was top-notch. It took work to get down to the final bags with my orders. Those bags were not completely sealed shut. Thankfully, they were not open enough to let anything escape. Other than that, I am a happy old barefoot hippy. Everything smells and looks amazing.

I Had two hits of Alien Rock Candy. The buds are tight and compact. The flavor is so gently mild, sweet, with a very smooth throat hit. I don't think I have ever had a smoother smoke. After my first hit, I was in the kitchen cutting veggies. After a few minutes, I decided that I was doing too damn good with a knife so I had a second toke. At that point, it was taking too long to cut the mushrooms so I just tossed them in whole. Dinner is going to be interesting. 🤪
    I can function and focus. In small amounts, I consider this a daytime and afternoon smoke. It is a balanced hybrid with enough _indica _ to help you relax. There is enough _sativa _ to allow you to focus, and be sociable.

After supper, I had 3 hits on the Rainbow gushers. OMG, what a wonderful flavor. I can taste the candy and it wasn't long that it felt like a warm rainbow was washing over me from the top down. I am going to sink back into my couch and enjoy a movie. I will add Rainbow Gushers to my favorite list. Nice relaxing high. Arrivederci, everyone.

• Anyone know how MMM’s shipping time has been?similar to med mamas?

• For my order, MMM shipping time was like MM.

• @Abelinc

Exactly like Medma! My MMM is out for delivery today(se Louisiana), and was sent on the 5th. Excellent time.

• Thanks @Gen. I enjoyed reading your reviews.

• @Gen LMAO you got me on the mushrooms. I just wasted 30min slicing a pound of portobellos🤪. Thanks for the fabulous reviews, I think you'll like Biscotti sample😋 RCG is a quality medicine and just plain fun to smoke. Be happy old hippie ✌ and keep the reviews rolling in. 💚💨🍀

• @gen

The Master Kush landed today, and is a great smoke. It is a bit dry, but nothing a Bodeva or 2 won't fix.
    It smells SO MUCH like Hindu Kush that I thought that's what I was smelling for a min, but I know that's a parent. Either way, it's great!

• I concur @MigraineWarrior79 also today from sun nite I believe so can't complain

• @Vapedad78

Def tempted to pick up more MK, and another strain while they're around with shipping like that! 😁💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 was tempted lol but had snag Lil variety and praying all goes smoothly lol

• @Fallguy, @MNTDWLER, What a nice thing for you both to say. There are several here that write amazing reviews e.g. like both of you. The only time I am brave enough to give my opinion in here, I have to be really_ really small._ 😋😋

What a long day but I am having a Biscotti night. Loving the full, rich flavor. I think it is really smooth, as long as I don't get too greedy. _:wink: Don't know if I can explain it except it is warm and rich with a slight taste of chocolate. OR it might be the 2 warm chocolate chip cookies I sucked down earlier, followed by a small apple sauce chaser. :blush: :blush: I like the indica in this strain. It allows me to really relax and helps with the pain. This feels like a hybrid with just enough stevia which allows me to focus. Not sure.

I am really happy with everything I got from Loud. They all taste amazing, they are not harsh, and each offers a wonderful varity of highs. I believe that I am getting a strong Indica strain from MMM tomorrow. For the first time in a long time, I will be setting in reefer heaven.

@MigraineWarrior79 You nailed it. MMMs shipping is exactly like MMs. I wonder if MMM purchased MM's business and they are cleaning out the old, & making room for the new? They have the same selection, state, and shipping schedule. A lot of strange happening here, almost like it's the ghost of MM taking care of business. :wink: I can see MM retiring but not walking away from the sale of a profitable CA business like that. That business would bring in a nice profit for someone and MM is sitting on a green-leaf gold mine. Just my opinion for what it's worth. Arrivederci, everyone. Please have sogni d'oro of flower tops, nice buds, & good friends. 💚

• I received my order of Master Kush and Sweet Tooth today from MMM. Only 4 days to get from CA to FL and find its way to the middle of nowhere. MMM's shipping rocks. Both strains have been resting in jars with boveda since 2pm. They are looking & feeling better already. Now it's my turn. :smiley: I have made a drink and plan on being part of the couch shortly. I like Indica strains.

Question: I am looking for reasonably priced gear so I can try wax and shatter. Cannabis Club has some discount shatter. I like the sound of Kronocaine. It is time for this old hippy to try something new. Any suggestions on gear for a newbie?

• What a Splenda review

• Anyone know if they will split the strains on the refills ie ordering 8 and getting 2 different strains

• @Gen I use a Yocan Armor Vape Pen https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/products/yocan-armor

I've only used it for Wax and Diamonds so far. It works great for both of those. YMMV of course. 👍🏼

• @Johnny420 mama split them for me. I did two orders of four because I wanted to try 4 strains. IMO they all fell the same.

• I had a Rainbow Chip day. It is evening, Time to relax.

Folks, I am loving my Master kush. It has a nice earthy flavor, it's not harsh. It has a relaxing mind and body high. It tasted great, so I didn't want to stop. It's calling to me. Going in, need more.:smile: I don't think I will last long. This is a really nice kushy indica.

• @Gen

My oz 'refill' of MK landed today just in time to take care of soreness aftereffects of some bilateral steroid injections in my back.
    This is such a wonderful all around cannabis! I'm going to be hitting the hay super early tonight!

I love that you're enjoying it as much as I do! 💚

• Right @MigraineWarrior79 ? That discount Master was tad dry and have seen much more aesthetically pleasing meds, but.... the effects and taste are what make it a bargain min and a steal possibly IMHO just really hits nice especially vaped

• @MigraineWarrior79 I am jealous, wish I had gotten an oz. Being a discount I did not expect master kush to be this good. For those that need a pain reliever or love Indica strains, I feel that Master Kush is right up there. I doubt we ever see it at that price again but I hope it shows up on this site someday soon.

• Anyone have feedback on the outdoor Cali SD?

• I asked for a split of Cali SD and sweet tooth @superman38NC and it’s out for delivery today. I know it was off the board not too long, after I ordered, so not sure if I’m getting a split or not. Will let you know shortly.

• Anyone try Merlins carts yet? They about the same as Mama’s? They seem exactly like the ones we used to get from her (judging by strain variety and descriptions)

• My guess is that Merlin's Magical Meds is run by a significant part of medmama's former team. Makes total sense since they could transfer leftover product, processes and connections.

• Gave me whole zip of Cali. SD. I’m actually glad they didn’t split it @superman38NC what great bud and the price makes it that much better. Nice buds, cured perfect. Trim job is ok, maybe that’s why it was discounted, but it’s perfectly fine with me. We smoked some and it’s got that earthy taste to it. I immediately went to sleep after smoking, even though it’s supposed to be fifty fifty bud. I would definitely order more, but have to try some of the strains loud just put up. Waiting on runtz cake and grape ape.

• edited October 2021

Im sorry not feeling well so didn’t take it out of the bag for pics.

• Awesome review @Rubygirl816 that looks great for discount outdoor.