Can we expect new stock anytime soon?

It’s understandable if this is too much to request, but curious if L&C will be getting new, or a wider variety of wax or bud any time soon? Might add some edibles into my order with the amazing discount we are getting, thanks again MM & MB.

Comments

• great site feature request. Even a rough idea of when nee stocks are coming of everything.

• An "upcoming" or "coming soon" would be a good section on the site so we could prepare for a release date and to do some research. I don't really mind the surpise though when you see the page and there's a new item on the list. I should clarify though, very good when I have the funds lol, not so much when I don't.

• It's a good idea but we never know what our shippers will find in advance. As soon as we know it, we post it. Speaking of which, we're loading up some new product today.

• Awesome, will be on the look out for it today.

• AWESOME Medboy!

I love the smell of a fresh menu in the morning.

• So far, I see that all the strains that I was interested in disappeared. Hope Loud's outdoor isn't gone.

• I’m currently refreshing the order page, mouth watering, (virtual) wallet in hand, ready to go. Loud's selection extremely bare, hoping that changes soon....TGIF everybody!!!

• Been refreshing this morning periodically as well, just impatiently waiting haha.

• I hope they put some more strains up I also am waiting with wallet in hand, had my order all figured out went to bed got up to order and bam not much to choose from hope they load more today PLEASE and Thank You

• Well, I'm not ordering until the rest of the strains are added. There's no way that Loud only has 2 strains available.

• @medboy Thought you guys planned on new product, Thursday 😅

• It looks like the new "product", at this time is in the form of vape carts.
    I too have been refreshing the hell out of my browser all day and all that is different from yesterday is new vapes and less flowers.

• New strains showing up now!!! (Currently 4:00 pm east coast). Very excited!!!!

• There it is fellows!

• shitty time to be broke

• Me three. I am in a lockdown city where its bad right now. Work hour cut 50 percent. Company giving 30 percent bonus for hours worked. Still does not equal regular paycheck. Enough to cover basics but NOTHING else. Come on stimulus check. 😂

• It's probably a good thing I'm broke this week! So many choices!

• Ya, well you asked for it....

New stock.

ALL PREMIUMS.

20% off premi's = reality.

Welcome to the 'New Norm'.

Gawd, I do miss Vietnam... 2 million VND got me 100g of the best thing Lao's grew that year.

Stay safe znd and stoned...

• Hay MedBoy can we try to get some outdoor strains so of us like outdoor more then anything Thank you in advance Jerry

• Loud isn't able to get any new outdoor right now because of COVID. I'll ask Med Mama though.

• Really hoping to see some new concentrates like some diamonds or something added to Loud’s menu during this amazing sale. One can dream right, haha.

• Thank you Medboy for getting back with us, I can understand with what is going on today and praying for us all to get through this and get back to normal. again Thank You for all you all do for us your all awesome !!!!!!!
    Jerry

• Loud just got some new strains in; they should be loaded up over the next 1-2 days. There has been a high volume of orders lately and it's been hard to re-up because of the virus.