From all 3 vendors

I just ordered something from each vendor to gauge shipping.
I've got an Oz of the mixed bag from CC, and Oz of discount Master Kush from Merlin, and 12 joints from Loud.
I requested Mammoth Skunk/Klingon joints.

I have had plenty of orders from Loud and Ma in the past.

Yes I just made this account. People seem to like to point that out for reason.
I have been around for while, but just decided I want to post.

Comments

• The race is on!

• You will get the CC the fastest

• Cc is fastest and best freebee right now

• 3 days on first cc order . Trying the headwreck informed delivery says be here tomorrow will be another 3 day shipping if its her tomorrow.

• I just tried the Klingon I received.... Look for thread with photos later. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• @posternugbag "and here comes pride up the back stretch" heart ache anyone?๐Ÿ˜‰

• "...and coming around the corner it's Hawk's Bride, Gal'o'War and Bouncing Betty..." - Col Henry Blake, MASH

• edited October 2021

Looks like the CC order moved 2 hours after acceptance from Littleton to the Denver DC. Current status shows In transit. ETA on that one is 10/4.
    Same with Merlin. About 2 hours after acceptance at Santa Cruz it moved to San Jose DC, and insurance changed to $100. Status is In transit. ETA is 10/5.
    Still nothing on Loud...

• @MNTDWLER And the winner loses allโ€ฆ

• edited October 2021

Darn that stinks

• edited October 2021

Still no label from Loud for me. My last order from them took over 2 weeks and message to mb to get a label. It was about 25 days to deliver.

• edited October 2021

@posternugbag ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘George lives on !

• @phantom_shitter I ordered from Loud on the 29th.
    The label was created on Oct 2nd in Seattle WA USPS as Awaiting Item.
    It sit there waiting until the 5th.
    I got a message today saying it will be here Oct 8th after 9pm.
    It will be at least 10 days since I ordered it before it gets here.
    I said no substitutes but who knows. Not sure if it is Loud or USPS Seattle, if both are slow.

I ordered from MMM Oct 4th, the label was created today the 5th in CA USPS Awaiting Item.

I am looking forward to reading more about MMM and CC. For years, I only ordered from Mama. I am happy CC and MMM are here and hope they stay.

• @phantom_shitter please dont post specific city info (for security reasons). big city references ok. thanks!

• @medman people wonder why all good things come to a end.hmmmm๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Idk wtf happened but it looks like my final reviews are gone and a bunch of comments missing from the thread.
    I said nothing else about cities and the original posts where I did are still there.

• Crickets?

What was the issue?

All I did was lay out the entire process of ordering and follow the shipping processes step by step so people know what to expect so they could make an well informed decision about their purchases and provide information so people would know what to expect.

I think it's pretty messed up.

I listed the dates and times from each shipper laying out when I ordered, when labels where created, when packages were accepted at post offices to give people a fair, accurate picture of how each shipper works so they would not have to wonder or find out for themselves.

What was wrong with that? Why was it wrong?
    What is the purpose of this forum it's not for open honest discussion of the service?

• Medman was pretty specific as to what he doesn't want to see on his forum. It's wrong because he doesn't want it and asked you not to. Looking at other threads, I see an honest, open discussion of the service. This was an honest, open discussion that could help to narrow down where shippers are located, so that's a no.

-MB

• I agree with medman and medboy thats not a good thing the narcs could look at this

• edited October 2021

Never a good idea to give away your strategic location. And in Medman's house he's the boss and always right..he delivers.

• **But uh....

That wasn't what was removed. The posts with locations are still there above.**

I would have gladly edited and redacted the accepting facility city name with xxxxx and tried to do so but editing is not allowed. I assume that's what he meant, since he said "big city references ok." I read that as "big city references are ok" and I didn't see as that of big deal since my post wasn't changed.

After MM said that I don't think I said anything else that would be "security risk."

What was removed was a post detailing the differences in timing from the vendors as to when the labels where printed, and packages accepted at the post office, and reviews of the products, as well as several other comments regarding the the quality of the products.

I know I used the words pee and poo, and dry regarding one bag, I might have said dry, crispy, shakey, leafy trim regarding another.

I said 2 vendors printed labels during daylight hours in early afternoon less than 24 hours after ordering and shipped in less than 24 hours.

One of those two vendors sent me a moldy joint for free that made me cough and gag and almost barf and gave me a headache. The other one sent a free joint that was good.

The rest of the stuff from those two was fine. Not great, but fine with me.

The third vendor printed a label at like 3am many days later and shipped whenever... I don't remember exactly. I'm pretty sure that once it finally made it to the post office it only took 4-5 days.
    The product I got from them good.

I was happy with everything I paid for. Very happy shipping from 2 of them and shipping from the 3rd vendor was as to be expected.

• @phantom_shitter no blood no foul, I'm sure at some point over the years I've slipped up and waded into the very same waters. Let it go as I'm sure @medicineman and @medboy have by now. It's water under the bridge by now anyway "The Manhattan Bridge connecting lower Manhattan at canal street to Brooklyn via Flatbush Avenue๐Ÿ˜‰" Just like the military lose lips and a campaign of misinformation ya know. It's just a simple oversight my friend

• possible too that the recent database crash ate some posts/replies during a certain timeframe. I noticed replies in some posts seemed missing.

• Or the large hadron collider crashing particles put us on another time line.

• @Fallguy That would explain a lot๐Ÿ˜‚

• @phantom_shitter I fear I also said more than I should have.
    medboy, please feel free to remove my post above if I gave away too much information when talking about shipping schedules.