Cannabis Club member 4life

This is my 2nd post appreciating cannabis club, but they deserve it.

I was heartbroken when medmama retired. Tbh, I was a little hopeless. But CC has exceeded my expectations by a mile! The joints they send with each order are fire 🔥 and down to the packaging- I really feel like I’m buying from a dispensary.

Shipping is also the fastest yet.

Thank you @medboy and @medman for finding such a fantastic shipper!

Comments

• They ARE amazing!! I've only tried their vapes, and concentrates so far, but I am definitely a customer for life as well!

• @Higheveryone23 @MigraineWarrior79 I have been blown away by CC'S concentrates. They are beyond a shadow of a doubt the best I've had from this site. The tropsanto shatter is a very powerful medicine, it helps to lower my pain levels to a point that they are manageable with very little help from anything else. The body effects are so intense it was almost uncomfortable for the first 30 minutes...I repeat ALMOST UNCOMFORTABLE but not quite. The buzzing leaves my muscles, ligaments and tendon all loosey goosey. After a hour it's just heaven, I am most definitely a member of the CC fan club.

• @MNTDWLER

I'll definitely be trying some of that!

• @MigraineWarrior79 I've got cherry dip due on Thursday but I'll be out of town until late Saturday night. I know what I'm going to be doing when I get home😋cherry dip and pk all day Sunday.💚💨🍀

• Hoping CD and trop split is honored and shows cause very interested to try after that bf wax which the effects are much better than the appearance so had to to more research

• I was looking at the bf wax because they are out of the white 99 now. Was it not good @Vapedad78 ? I can see the consistency is different.

• As soon as I'm paid, I'm considering the BF and Trop. I didn't get the white 99 because I thought it was a sativa, lol. Ah well.

• @Rubygirl816 sorry wasn't clear but it was very good. Kinda dark and I've seen prettier stuff but effects more than make up for appearance

• Anyone have a recent review of their flower?

• @MikeyC if you haven't picked up wedding cake yet get some, you can thank me later.

• where do they ship from? thanks in advance!

• Has anyone tried CC's Mixed Strains? If so was it good?

• I have tried the mixed. I really liked it, you won’t be disappointed. Some of the Nugs were bigger than I expected too.

• I had an oz about a month ago, and it was ok. It was a little dry and seemed to have more fine trim from sugar leaf than shake from the bud. There was a pretty fair amount of buds and a couple of nice-sized ones. It seemed to be mostly the same strain.
    It's a little harsh but not bad enough to make me cough. It was kind of a green hit.

I'll try one of the other "discount" strains before I get the mixed bag again. I had the discount Master Kush. It was a little funky but a lot smoother.

Keep in mind though the mixed bag will change based on what they have.

• Thanks, I'm kinda jazzed. I got a good bit so it's nice to hear. I'm highly impressed with the shipping as well. Order last Wednesday late afternoon it's supposed to be here tomorrow. Good stuff!