Cannabis Club Freebies👍🏻

2»

Comments

• I received my first order from CC. I ordered a QP on Wednesday and received it Monday. 5days including the weekend. I received 1 joint as a freebie. The last QP from loud I record 2joints and a 50mg cookie😀. The mixed strain was a tad dry but definitely worth the price. The picture on the page doesn't do it justice. I had maybe 2 grams of shake with no trim. I'm very happy. I've put it in with Boveda and the Terpines are becoming a wonderful smell. Thanks again.

• edited November 2021

@justaguy These aren't custom rolled joints like Loud or Medmamma sent. They are pre-packed "commercial joints" for a lack of a better word. And the one I got was gooood. :smile:

• @Rockafire - Yeah, I figured as much when I saw the other posts. Still, it doesn't hurt to ask. I'll take anything cannabis as a freebie. :smiley:

• I've ordered from them twice and both of the free joints were moldy gross and not smokeable. I will not be ordering anything else from them. I'm not going to trust someone who would send moldy joints in recycled tubes. The joints in tubes are not what's on the label.

The first thing I ordered was the mixed bag. It was fine. Freebie was trash.

Then I got 2gs of the Bubba Fett wax.
    The joint was trash and the wax was kinda sketchy to me.

My palette may have been tainted from the moldy joint but I think I caught a hint of mold in the wax. The wax boxes labels have numbers blacked out. I wiped the ink off and the numbers on both boxes are the same. The top flap of one box had a small, slight tear.

It's ethically wrong to mislabel anything, and mislabeling drugs and medications is 1000x worse than something like decaf, nonvegan, or low fat.
    If they are ok with reusing the tubes with incorrect labels, they would have no issue reusing the wax containers.

I can never know for sure, so I'll just send my coin elsewhere.

• I've ordered from CC many times and their freebie joints are amazing. I can understand if there was a "bad j" in there at some point. But constant "mold" in every one you have gotten plus possibly something sketchy about the wax too? Sorry, can't take that seriously. If they "mislabel" a bag of Purple Punch as Jungle Punch, is that "1000 x worse"? Sounds like you just don't like their products, nothing more. In that case, you make the right choice by sticking with Loud and Merlin.

• I did wonder about if tubes were recycled and whatnot but couple the Freebies crossed with same pheno has a slight rose taste but the fett I've heard nothing but good things from multiple people about

• Much of the grey market packaging is knock off and can be bought on eBay, Amazon, etc. This is not to say the product isn't quality it's more then likely not the same thing you would get from a licensed dispensary. Some legit products have codes that you can reference to see if it's "real".

• @OzBaxter I said I have only ordered from them twice, but both of the freebies were terrible. I would not use the word constant personally, because it has only been twice, but a few other people here have said similar things about the free joints.
    As far as labeling goes, it's one thing if you're printing labels at home you accidentally mix up a couple of labels.
    The ethical problem I see here is reusing high-end dispensary packaging implies that the product inside is what's on the label. I need to be able to trust that it is safe and after that first one made me sick, and next not being much better, my choice to stick with Loud and Merlin is the right choice for me.

• edited November 2021

I don't think I'd compare mislabeling medication with mislabeling cannabis products. If it's moldy, that's one thing. But I'm pretty sure that you're not going to die if a joint or any other cannabis product is mislabeled.

Personally, I'm all for recycling packaging. There's enough freaking garbage on this planet.

• edited November 2021

I've ordered once from CC- the discount mix. The freebie I got was labeled Alien French Toast. I looked it up on the intranet and the only info I found was from a couple of places offering it as a pre-packaged pre-roll. (which is what I got). All I can say is that as an add-on freebie, I was very satisfied. Better than the mix to tell you the truth. That is why I always take these comments with a grain of salt. I don't order because of the freebies, but in CC case, I sure wish they offered them as a stand alone.

• I've gotten two freebies from CC one lime skunk x muffinz x GMO cake that was a great midmorning smoke with a friend. The other I just received lime skunk x muffinz x stardawg will be passed on to a friend..just too heavy on.the sativa side. @phantom_shitter I had a totally different experience with bubba fett. I found it to have a nice blonde hash flavor that finishes off with a hint of sweet earth. It's the flavor I find as enjoyable as the high. I find it great for later in the afternoon and evenings. The high puts me in the mood for Mars Landing before bed..sorry your not enjoying it as much as I am.💚💨🍀

• edited November 2021

The joint I received was complete trash too. Super misleading by the packaging, as well. I’ve never put a joint out and threw it away after a few hits but I couldn’t smoke anymore of that garbage. But the bud and vape carts are great so that’s all that really matters right?
    @phantom_shitter you hit the nail on the head! I smoked up a few friends expecting the joint to be fire and ended up being embarrassed lol

• @MNTDWLER right beneath the strain name it says "wax infused nug cone."
    They are not wax-infused.
    I don't want to sound like I'm being a dick, but you weren't smoking what is listed on the label.
    If they have high-quality name-brand wax-infused cones, why aren't they on the menu?

They are misrepresenting things. They went to the trouble of cutting the bottom left corner of the label off.
    If they are intentionally removing only part of the label, that means they are intentionally leaving the rest of it.
    Why leave the rest of the label? The most obvious answer to me because they want to mislead the customers and make people think they are getting a name-brand product.

It's kinda like going to a bar that refills top-shelf liquor bottles with cheaper stuff. After a couple of drinks, most people wouldn't be able to tell and/or would be too fucked up to care.

• @phantom_shitter what's the mold taste like? How do you know if it's moldy?

• I concur if what's in the tubes is different than labeled the whole label needs removed and it noted somewhere like was done with the pre filled carts that aren't actually branded, only for the fact it is misleading and unethical if it's being practiced, that said I've still been pleased or at least content with items mentioned, especially the Bubba fett @MNTDWLER description is pretty accurate to my experience

• It's free. Don't smoke it. Request "No Freebies" when you order. Problem solved.

• @TreesPlz Mold is of fungus. It tastes kinda like a mushroom. It tastes like a damp closet or basement would smell.

• @OzBaxter but what would people have to bitch about if they did that? :wink:

• @HeartlandHippie2945 you hit the nail on the head. They are probably marked out so they can’t be identified which dispensary they came from. It’s more than likely expired and maybe was supposed to be destroyed or whatever they do with items that have expired. In other words, they fell off the back of a truck and nobody wants them traced back to the original seller!

• My first order from CC came with a 1g pre-roll in a "RAW" tube. The label says it is Wedding Cake. I wouldn't know the difference. I'll keep it for a rainy day.

As for the tube, all local info is marked out and their label removed, but the "brand name" label with the mandatory warnings and whatnot is clearly visible. I don't care what shop originally sold it, and they don't care for me to know either.

In Alaska, the shop I go to the most has a recycle program for tubes. If you take your empty back to the store they will reuse them. It saves them some money on the wholesale side and helps them bump up their bottom line. It may be only pennies saved at a time, but those pennies add up after a while.

Time to burn some Durban Poison. :smiley:

• @phantom_shitter I just got freebie joint and it was definitely moldy. I toke and into the toilet it went. Lol. I wish I hadn’t smoked that. I choose my toxins carefully.

• The sour willie is very good.

• @leaf - Yes, yes it is. :smiley:

• @leaf after the 3rd one, I quit ordering from them. Loud and Merlin have what I need.
    I got along with 2 vendors before I don't need to take a chance on them.
    3 strikes they are out.

• edited November 2021

@leaf I've been holding onto 2 of CC freebies I was going to break them apart and use a arizer EQ with ddaves concentrate adapter to infuse them with wax. But my sense of smell sucks and eventhough I get no strange flavor from a dry hit..it's not likely I'll be indulging because of bad press😉 @phantom_shitter agreed for the time being on the flower but their concentrates were slightly above par compared to what's on the board. We can all just hope it's growing pains because it would be fantastic to have three reliable shippers for everything. So until the flower starts rotating, I have high hopes for a big concentrate drop by all three..it's long overdue. I totally understand what you mean about three strikes, it takes awhile to get that taste out of your mouth after literally tasting disappointment three times in a row. Thanks for the heads up guys, I haven't tried the flower yet and I will have to see some good reviews from trusted friends before ordering. So thanks to you guys I'm giving the freebies to a friend I don't like very much😉. infusing some cherry pie with cherry dip shatter instead for our after Thanksgiving dinner dessert course😋

• @phantom_shitter I find it kinda weird that you base your orders on the quality of freebies.

• edited November 2021

@Rockafire my orders are based on what is on the menu. I choose who I do business with based on experience and what I know about them and their products. That's all.

• Cc products are 100 percent out of date back door despecery cheap weed ..
    Thats the reason everything is markout with a sharpie on tube Js . I would say some of the flower by the humidity leavels are way past the 6 months to a yr date . is not stored in right condition probably plastic bags for a long time it sims . Its maybe 30 a q at the most black market price . Hope they up the game to fire not starting out very good tho.

• @tac I haven’t ordered flower from cc yet. I will say it’s odd same menu minus the head wreck. I assumed these are common amongst growers around there and those were the flowers they are sticking with 🤷🏼‍♂️. Loud is my go to and but I’m pleased thus far with Merlin. Very similar to Mama 😎

• Haven't tried merlin yet . I did get the headwreck from cc month R so ago left it in cantiner with brovoda 62 percent for 2 weeks and was very good really good sativa. When I first recd was very very dry bud after the couple wks was like it said headwreck with a strong sativa high