Merlin's Mendo Breath

This is good quality potent bud. Not too dry. The smell is strong and skunky. A1 stuff.
High is powerful and very relaxing. It's really easy to get stuck to the couch and fall asleep.

Comments

• Thanks for the info @phantom_shitter. Sounds like a good buy. It's been a couple of years since I've had Mendo Breath. Maybe it'll last until Black Friday!

• OK, so I finally had to grab an ounce of this. Ordered on Sunday night, label was created Tuesday, ID said delivery Monday, but USPS surprises me again and delivered it about 20 minute ago. Merry Christmas to us!๐Ÿ˜ @phantom_shitter I totally agree, this batch of Mendo Breath is really good stuff and strong. Nice big beautiful buds, great aroma, and hits really hard! Very relaxing, sedating, and I suspect sleep inducing. Exactly what I was looking for!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿง

• edited December 2021

I ordered 2 oz of the premium mendo on the holiday discount Sunday.
    It was a letdown.
    I got 1 bag that is mixed mendo, and some dry unknown Sativa leaning strain (according to my atrial fibrillation.)
    It's lighter green, a lot softer, and harsh. There were some small immature seeds, and a hair embedded in a bud.

Not what I expected.

The mendo breath I got is good, but I don't see any difference between the "greenhouse" that I had gotten before and this except it cost $80 more. (I did use that holiday discount though)

I wrote medboy Tuesday morning, he replied that that day saying he would speak to Merlin. I have not heard anything since.
    This was supposed to last me for years, but that's not happening now.

Judging by the time it's taking for a resolution, I'm not holding my breath.

• Yeah, that would be a problem. Itโ€™s been a couple years since Iโ€™d ordered Mendo Breath and donโ€™t remember from which shipper or whether it was greenhouse, indoor, or premium. But I find this batch really good. I hope that you get the issue with that one bag taken care of @phantom_shitter.

• I got both and was hard to tell the diffrence between the 2 but it was good bud smoked.