Merlins New Strains order form

Ready to throw down on Merlins new strains. Not on order form yet.

Comments

• Now they are

• Nice! Strawberry MAC and Sherbert Cake. Can’t wait! Merlin dropping 💣

• Dammit, I just need to stay away from here when I'm stocked up. I don't miss things I don't know about. lol

• And oh lord, indoor wedding cake from loud is back! Possibly the best strain I've ever had.

• Man @Sixwaychili i was wondering about that WC..I have Merlins and it’s a very nice smoke..how does Loud’s hit?

• @superman38NC My girlfriend doesn't smoke a lot but she took a decent bong hit of it on Thanksgiving and I had to finish cooking dinner because she couldn't stand up anymore. lol

I have found myself surprisingly higher than I usually get when I smoke it normally. It's definitely an indica leaning hybrid that is quite strong. It reminds me of Fruit Loops, but doesn't knock me out as much.

• edited December 2021

@Sixwaychili I still have two buds from @LoudnCo indoor wedding cake from over a year ago and your absolute right it's the best of the best. Between the two they weigh a little over six grams of sparkling, frosted deliciousness. I've held onto it because it's the perfectly balanced hybrid for me when company's around . I think our wives have a conspiracy going on, mine pulls that crapola on me all the time🤔 I don't mind though, she once made a meatloaf that the dog's wouldn't touch😂🤣 No lie she walked around muttering "I can't even cook for a f#&*ing dog" for a month afterwards😁 Enjoy the WC and Runtz, I'm still working on the first of two zip's of Runtz myself. I'm dying to get my jager from @LoudnCo and the katsu bubba kush from Merlin. And I'm in high hopes that I got my dawgs waltz shatter order in on time. That stuff disappeared literally overnight so🤞🏻I'm hopefull it'll show up with the replacement wax I have coming from CC"Let them smoke cake" 😉💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER , the premium wc from @LoudnCo i ordered last year was excellent but it wasn't IMO the wc pheno I seek. The indoor wc this year is what I expect in wc as far as effects, flavor and aroma and in my biased opinion (wc being my all time favorite strain) is hands down the best wc I've received from this site. My only issue is the bud structure but since its not being passed off as premium I think its fair.

• Merlin's sherbert cake same as sunset sherbert? Both pink panties and girl scout cookie cross.

• @fallguy I could not agree more, even though I've only had loud's indoor wedding cake. It's the best of the best for effects. I also agree that it's not super beautiful, but I don't care about that nearly as much as the smell, the smoke and the high. And it's not like there's anything wrong with it, it's just not impressive looking. It left the menu not long after I got it, so it may have been the bottom of the batch.

I think how great it is, might just be because of the grower. "Brought to you from the same master grower as Sunset Sherbert"... I would order anything from that guy.

• @Fallguy I'm sold well that is if it's still up when I finish this post. Thanks for your help, it's people like you that steer us to the treasures on the board👍🏼 Now time to check out the board😬💚💨🍀

• Waiting on an O of that WC based on @Sixwaychili ‘s review . I went with Loud. Also getting the oaktown crippler to try.

• @Sixwaychili @leaf I just got my order in for a zip of wedding cake from @LoudnCo . Today's deliveries include a zip of jager a zip of katsu/Bubba K from Merlin, 4grm's of w/dawgs waltz shatter and a replacement gram of wax from CC lol😁 Great customer service from cannabis club, somehow a gram of white99 got mixed in with the bubba fett I ordered. I actually smoked a dab of the W99 before I looked at the bottom of the jar. It would be great for a sativa lover but it had me spinning in circles. So today should be a good mail day even if there's a bill or two mixed in😁 Thanks again @Sixwaychili I would have passed on the WC if it wasn't for your review👍🏼It seems no matter how much flower I have in stock. 14 strains not counting quite a few gram or so bud's I have in small ziplock's with a little boveda pack. Point being there's always room for more flower when it's especially good. Like the Mars landing and Runtz I picked up a qp of ML and 2 zip's of Runtz, then the pk hit 2 more zip's. That brings me to these orders, a zip of outdoor jager just because it's got that soothing fennel and sweet herbal flavor. And a zip of Katsu Bubba Kush, I had KBK a couple of years back and remember that it was a total indica bomb. Extremely relaxing and stoney head high, I'm hoping that it will have at least some of the purple/blue/black colors I had before. I'm smoking nothing until I get the mail between 11:00 & 12:30..it's pretty cool, my new mail carrier brings my packages straight to my front door😎 I'm not much of a retail person around Christmas. But I do see 1/5'th of homemade kalua in their near future🤫 Okay that went on way too long lol,I guess I'm a little higher than I thought from my 4:00a.m. wake and bake. Again @Sixwaychili thanks for the heads up my friend👍🏼

• I'm waiting on more of louds wc also, and I'm over stocked on mamas runtz. I'm sure ill still have some of both next year at this time.

• edited December 2021

@MNTDWLER sounds like you got a nice stock! How’s that Bubba Kush? Anyone have any input on the Nectarine Squeeze? Eying that one😎