Who has the best Vapes?

Looking for some good Indica leaning vapes. Some you have to take 15-20 hits to feel anything and some are 5-6. Looking for recommendations please. Thanks!

Comments

• Hit or miss here never got a good gram vape from LOUD but got some half gram that were AS good as MM. I get a buzz off MM with good flava. No flava from either LOUD Good luck! Funny thing i tried another site an ordered an swear its packaged an mailed from Loud's address!! LOL and yes they were Bunk!

• That’s too bad, I was hoping somebody would have something good to say about one of the shippers. I tried a vape when I first found the site and it was good but I can’t remember who I got it from. It was a WiFi OG, and was too Sativa leaning for me. I’m hoping I can find a good Indica.

• The vapes don't really have much indica or sativa leaning tendencies as they are 88% THC with non-cannabis derived terpenes added.

• Deltaalternitives.com , rogue river labs. Pure d8 daytime, full spectrum d8/cbd/cb? Night time. I was very sceptical so only first tried d8 less then a month ago and I'm completely sold, way better then ALL of the supposed d9 grey market stuff I've tried the last couple of years. The refills on here kind of eventually do the trick, definitely not 88% imo. Their are other popular sources but da is the only one I can vouch for

• @PolkHighStar

Cannabis Club's vapes are the best on here, in my opinion. I'm indica only as well, so I watch the menu for when CC has those up for grabs.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thanks! You’re always helpful. 😊

• @PolkHighStar

Thank YOU for that. It always makes my day when I can help out. 💚

• edited December 2021

Loud n Co Vapes truly don't do much for me neither to be honest , Med Moma had the best one's ! If Merlins Magical Meds is the same shipper I'd stay with them.