Cannabis club is the only shipper I buy from ❤️

That’s it .. that’s the post.

Comments

• The vape carts from them were pretty solid. The herb I got (sour Willie) was pretty lackluster. Merlin has been the most consistent for me but I was a Med Mama fan and they are the closest replacement for her. YMMV

• I liked the sour willie.

• I liked the Sour Willie too. Their Durban Poison is good too. They have been very accommodating to me in the past, and while I don't wish to pit one supplier against another (for all of them have their strong points), CC is out to rule the roost.

• Their concentrates are by far the best I’ve had here.

• I'm happy someone buys from them

• Their vapes a great also. Better than Merlin’s

• The one time I did order from cc had to work on the flower couple weeks with boveda 62 . After that was good reminded me of some really good strains of the late 90s strong buzz. Just need to restock .everything flower wise is the same as day one rehydration I guss. From what I reading .

• The one time I did order from cc had to work on the flower couple weeks with boveda 62 . After that was good reminded me of some really good strains of the late 90s strong buzz. Just need to restock .everything flower wise is the same as day one rehydration I guss. From what I reading .

• All I know is that when I opened my order of garanimals there was a extra gram of white chem 4 thrown in for good luck. I never ask for freebies so it's a real pleasure when something like this happens😁 Nice going Cannabis club you can have my business anytime, well you and the loud lad's that is🙏🏼

• I love CC, I just wish they would alter their menu just a little bit. I am tired of their constantly stagnant flower menu. They have to have other strains, right? LOUD is slow motion but good product. Merlin is okay if there aren't better options.