Merlins Magical Meds

Curious I haven't been here in awhile and just ordered from one of the new vendors Merlins Magical Meds and was wondering what state the shipper ships from? I no longer use Informed Delivery can anybody tell me?

Comments

• @Brandon2k20

They took Medmama's place so to speak

• edited January 2022

not to hijack thread but anyone have feedback on Merlins wax’s? Come close to getting Wedding Crasher or Cereal Milk a few weeks ago..see that they are back. Last time I had wax (not from Merlin)it caused some major coughs.

• If I remember correctly, the Kashmir Kush wax was Merlin’s. I’m on my second order!
    Great stuff!

• I have Kashmir Kush wax as well that I like to 'sandwich' in my bowls of bud occasionally to get a kick in my usual high, or to help kick some major pain.
    I'm with @TheProfessor it's great stuff!

• @MigraineWarrior79 a cannabis Oreo with a Kashmir Kush center! Love it!

• @TheProfessor

Yup! Hehe. The 'milk' in this case is a bit different. 🤣😉

• Went for the Wedding Cake wax. Asked for a split of that and Cereal Milk. Both look and sound great! We'll see 🤞🏼. I had some Kashmir Kush shatter from Mama..great for sleep! Haven’t tried the wax though

• The wedding crasher wax was very smooth on the throat and lungs!! In my opinion it’s a must try!

• Tommy and Polly. I also got the Wedding Crasher and is is nice. Great for sleep. Nice taste. Heck. I just like it. I am not the best pot reviewer even after many years of marijuana use…but this wax was perfect.

• Thx @Tommyandpolly2021 @panevill1173 i was going to grab that but it left quick. Maybe it will return. I imagine they buy these in small batches.

• edited February 2022

Merlin's outdoor Hindu Kush

Very potent!
    P.S. please ignore the orange juice stains on my bed sheets 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Lmfao I suck at reviews also panevill1173 not my expertise but they def have been stepping up there concentrate game and I’m enjoying that!! 🎉🍄🥳

• Damn @MigraineWarrior79 I realize I've never enjoyed a glass of oj while in bed, I think I'm missing out on some simple pleasures.

• @Fallguy

You definitely are! 🤣 The sheets are getting washed today, lol

• <3 The West is Blessed (Cali) to have so many happy customers on the East side

• Read this: ordered Tuesday night; label made next day. USPS working great on this delivery for me. My order is out for delivery today…Thanks to MerlinsMagic. Three days - how awesome!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏽

• Same timeframe here, except we ordered Monday night and it was delivered yesterday! Merlin’s killing it with shipping, got the split we wanted, and a freebie gummy this time! 😎🧐

• I dont comment often....I do enjoy reading posts from different people in the MM family. I had same exact as @MaryJane2020 did. And @TheProfessor is as always commenting with good vibes and good info. Thanks. Merlin's Magical Meds is great. ANY business cud learn from Merlin. Just wanted to post good news. 😎 Happy 🌲💨
    -Motley Lue

• Ordered Wednesday morning and received my package today on the East Coast. Their shipping has been phenomenal