Merlins Meds outdoor Green Dream #5

I ordered it early today and they already have a label made.

I am already impressed iโ€™ll let you know how it is when I get it. Green Dream has been one of my favorite strains for a while

Comments

• It sucked

• @BMan Damn I just ordered mine! Why does it suck?

• @BMan

I'm curious too. I ordered an eighth for a bud of mine who is a fan of sativas. ๐Ÿ’š

• TacTac
    edited February 2022

Mine was pretty good I only use sativa dominate not a exotic strain buy anymeans ok tho its all about the individual person on how the effects will make them feel especially with sativa

• @MigraineWarrior79 I just smoked my first joint of it about 40 minutes ago. I would say itโ€™s solid. It smells like they poured gasoline on it and then put it in the bag. Doesnโ€™t look fancy, just a deeper green. Iโ€™m super happy with it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• @PolkHighStar

I'm glad you're happy with it! My friend should be too. Thank you for your review! ๐Ÿ’š

• @BMan Sorry you don't like it. A description of WHY you don't like it might be more helpful?

• Its just extremely dry and has no smell or anything to it. Its just not as good as I thought it would be. It has no taste either it hits weird

• @BMan
    Same experience here . Then I see other ppl saying it smells gasey mine had absolutely no smell don't understand as to be a different grow are off a sick plant

• I had the same experience with crappy flower that others on here praise. I just make a mental note to not be swayed by their reviews because we must have very different taste. An example is the jager, I'm not impressed and don't think its worth 160oz. Good quality outdoors is a thing, especially on the west coast.

• Plant was definitely not sick!!! I'll never list anything like that.

If it's dry that's my bad in storage, but it was all super gassy when I got it. Maybe the specific bud was from a different part of the tree? (It was taller than me)
    Write a comment with your next order if you want to make another one and I'll give you a bonus.

The outdoor purple OG is banging right now btw.

• @MerlinsMagic the green dream my husband and I received last week was fantastic. Matter of fact, would have ordered more, had you not put so many goodies up! Zookies is my favorite. Anytime you can lay hands on zookies, we will be purchasing it!! Thank you for great service and great bud!!

• @MerlinsMagic I put in an order for the Purple OG i am pretty excited to see the bonus you have for me! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž