Held for Mailability Determination

Got this message today from USPS informed delivery..am I to assume the worst that it's been confiscated? anyone!

Comments

• edited March 2022

I’d say it’s possible. First hit on google:

March 30 2020 https://uspsoig.gov/document/us-postal-inspection-service-handling-suspected-marijuana-packages

Items of unusual weight relative to their size, or that are lopsided or oddly shaped. Items which are sealed with excessive amounts of tape. An item containing a postmark which does not match the return address or bears an excessive amount of postage. Mailpiece is leaking an unknown powdery substance.

It is best not to contact any authority to inquire about the shipment status if it already shows that it was seized by law enforcement. Doing so will most likely result in an investigation or arrest as it is illegal to ship drugs through any federal or private carriers.

• Which shipper did you use?

• @laspace just ignore any attempt to contact you by the USPS. Medboy will reship if confiscated.

• edited April 2022

ordered from CC 1/2 disc.shake and I have contacted MedBoy probably hear back today. Curious..with my name/address known am I going to be an automatic hold now everytime by USPS. I lose my ability to order from here my resources will be gone. Been here 6 yrs. and don't recall this ever being discussed. a liitle worried here.

• TacTac
    edited April 2022

No nothing and say nothing you didn't do anything be smart .probably will never here from them

• edited April 2022

waiting on reply from MedBoy...honestly I not that concerned with a refund, just sort of depressed... at 72 my only source for MJ is here . My state is medical legal and I do have valid issue's from service in Army. I'm hesitant to go that way..discussing my problems with
    a stranger would be tuff.... MJ helps. decisions to make I guess.

• I feel for you I understand what most be going thru your mind . I use for medical reason as well . Try to think logical i personal don't see anything coming from interception by usps for a half are less am no expert tho & for the medicine they are deff - online services that are 100 percent reliable and have very high grade medicine cant mention any sites . Wish you the best my friend

• And personally I wouldn't visit informed delivery

• @laspace don’t worry. They won’t flag your address and check all future packages. There isn’t enough time or resources for that. Nobody in law enforcement cares. I understand your worries, but you don’t need to worry.

• @baggy Law enforcement cares in my state (Both medical and rec are illegal here.). I had a friend get weed shipped to him (not from this site) and it was flagged for mailability. The local police department knocked his door and asked him why marijuana is being shipped to his home. He said he had no idea. The officer said "Alright. We're gonna be keeping an eye on your mail." He responded correctly with: "Thank you sir, I hope you catch whoever is sending me these packages."
    I thought the cop was probably lying just to scare him, but he told me that EVERY piece of mail he received afterward looked as if it had been "inspected" by the post office for a few weeks.
    @laspace Keep your chin up! As soon as Medman/boy gives you a refund, if I were you I'd simply go with a different shipper and odds are you'll be fine and dandy.

• What a waste of resources

• @Stab_Snipers Yikes. That sounds fucked. Whenever an LEO or Postal Inspector talks to you, tell him/her to go kick rocks. You have no business with them. If they have a package with contraband in it, then that's their problem. You didn't send it.

• Where in the path did the flag come up? Closer to origination or destination. Just curious.

I agree with baggy. For whatever reason it was intercepted, ignorance and disbelief are your best friends. They’re looking for bigger fish, small retail sends are a waste of time and money. I mean nowadays they need to pay to get it tested to prove it’s actually contraband. I’d cool it on orders for a while though if the flag went up closer to you than to the sender.

• @laspace I think I saw your email, however after reading your comments, send me another email with specifics on which order.

This discussion has been closed.