Platinum OG Kush. Tried it yet?

Been eyeballing a couple to order and this is on the list I think. Any reviews?

Comments

• โ€œ Platinum OG is a super-potent descendant of OG Kush and Master Kush. This luxurious strain is known to be one of the heaviest indica strains on the market. Want to deepen your connection with your couch? You can guarantee that the two of you will find depths of comfort and bliss only dreamed of.โ€

• @PolkHighStar

I received mine today! Going to try it a little later based on previous experience from another source. I'll definitely be in touch to letcha know, my friend. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰

• edited April 2022

I donโ€™t use it for anything but sleep ๐Ÿ’ค! Bedtime, the middle of the night, smoked or vaped, it always makes me sleepy! As an insomniac, POG is currently one of my favorite โ€œsleep strainsโ€ along with Katsu Bubba Kush, Blueberry, and some med. dispensary Snowball. Iโ€™m usually up a couple times a night and Iโ€™ve found that rotating strains helps. Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿง

• @MigraineWarrior79 Cant wait to hear what you think!

@TheProfessor Thats good to know, thanks!

• edited April 2022

@PolkHighStar

Curiosity got the better of me, lmao! So, I took a couple of hits of POG. My backache (from acting like a child and playing with my neighbor's American Bully ๐Ÿ˜‚) is numbed, and my eyes are currently like this:

Definitely a sleeper and pain ko strain. Or if ya wanna get stoned where you're on Mars ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Thx for the feedback @MigraineWarrior79 i received some of the platinum Kush and itโ€™s leaves me like that..Iโ€™m really liking the Duct Tape..love when it grinds on the lime green side. It stays lit way longer than most..smells incredible!

• @superman38NC

I love some Duct Tape as well! The taste, smell, effects..all of it...just a ๐Ÿ†

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thanms, canโ€™t wait to try it!

• @PolkHighStar

I hope it lives up to the hype! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I found a nice seed in a nug just now, which is a winner in my book. I know too many can be annoying. So, I'll report back if I find more than just a few.

• @PolkHighStar I received platinum Kush and Duct tape earlier this week. The Duct Tape is a little more potent, but the Platinum Kush is very good for sleeplessness. I took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon lol

• Pink certz great moisture content.

• For me it's a potent daytime strain.