Merlins ๐ŸŒ sugar diamonds ๐Ÿ’Ž

Just ordered some of them sugar diamonds I always miss out on.so review will be coming soon!! Has anyone tried these banana ones before?

Comments

• @Tommyandpolly2021 Damn I want some too!! I'm already over my budget cuz of 4/20 tho. The banana ones in the pic look dry... I'm sure they fire๐Ÿ”ฅ cuz all Merlins concentrates are but they look dryer than other sugar diamonds๐Ÿ’Ž I've saw.. Looking forward to your review sir...

• I somehow grabbed them last time while they were on the site for a few minutes. Nothing special, was indeed dry and not much flavor or punch but hey to each is own. Maybe you'll like it

• @Marc_Emery the normal diamonds are great. I've had runtz and scoops both are phenomenal!!

• Yea I just ripped up the last of my runtz diamonds they are fire so far Merlinโ€™s concentrates are ๐Ÿ”ฅ for sure!

• edited April 2022

@Tommyandpolly2021 their runtz crumble smells/tastes exactly the same as the runtz diamonds. The effects seem to be the same too. Both are exceptionally great. The crumble is just cheaper...

• Awesome well just got my package today the banana sugar diamonds probably one of the most relax highs I have had from any of there concentrate idk if it was just made or cured or what but it smokes very clean and no couch lock wich I love for during the day with my microdoSe of ๐Ÿ„. Another well done @MerlinsMagic concentrates on point can any venders possibly get any live Rosin thatโ€™s what I compare this to just little less potent!! Love this sites genetics for sure!

• I'll take a look for rosin and live resin.
    Mama said she used to offer but the price was too high for people, but maybe prices have gone down.