Crc hash

Not one review ever? I've been leery of crc hash as I hear you can use any old garbage weed and get the same results as you would with fire, making it impossible to tell the difference. Also seeing it not move off the menus is suspicious. When Merlin had jack herer diamonds I think it was on the site for 10 min before it sold out.

Comments

• edited April 2022

@Marc_Emery I've got some on the way. I've heard all the bad info myself but also heard it doesn't necessarily make it bad just means you can't distinguish between good or bad by color. I trust loud so I'm comfortable trying it. I'll let ya know.

• I really like the CRC hash. Definitely stronger than their shatters. I’d say comparable in strength to diamonds depending on the strain. It’s usually really smooth and good flavor

• Definitely got some strength to them. They all seem to have a common taste but extremely good high

• I 2nd what @Abelinc said. In my opinion, I find it as strong as the diamonds offered here. I'm awaiting Chemdawg crc currently with my MDMA strain that's running late.
    I've had Ruthless OG & Rude Boi crc hash, and found them both πŸ€ͺ tasty, and fmu (fuck me up!).
    I'll report on the Chemdawg as soon as I receive even if it needs to be reshipped.

• Thanks guys and look forward to future reviews too. I'm going to try the mimosa crc and report back soon.

• edited April 2022

@Marc_Emery crc hash is great imo. I got purple punch and it is way dryer than what's pictured and instead of tasting like grape Kool aid it tastes like a rubber fire and diesel fuel. Lol. Effect wise its a hard hitter tho. More than makes up for it... I also have crumble from merlin and it's just as good, maybe better, and cheaper too.

• any diamonds ice got off here was great i ordered ru tz diamonds and runyz teep sauce and i hade some runyz bud and kief then some runyt shatetter and i rolled all of ot together and made a snake then rolles in keif

• i was on niburu

• @Zackarrry

Bro, from the looks of your spelling, I think you're still there! πŸ˜‚
    All love, man πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Here to report that Chemdawg CRC Hash is lit af, although it tastes weird as hell. Reminds me of a burnt pork rind, πŸ˜†πŸ’š

• @MigraineWarrior79 I got purple punch and it has a weird burnt rubber taste.. It gets me ripped but the taste is almost unbearable to me.

• @Mr4Sher

My bestie was over a few mins ago, and hit it, she was like, "why didn't you warn me it was horrible?!" 🀣
    I'm like, cool...more for me.

• @MigraineWarrior79 lmao!!! Probably, definitely shoulda warned her!!! 🀣

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha nice so looks like crc packs a punch but the flavor is sketchy. I was going to order mimosa then it disappeared, nothing on the menus interest me at the moment so waiting it out

• i hate my auto correct on this phone. if i don't double check everything i swipe it looks like i drank a fifth of vodka trying to drunk text an ex i haven't seen in months... those were the days though

• @Zackarrry

It's all good, man. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, I was just picking on ya. All love πŸ’š