Merlin’s Chemdawg is Fire 🧙‍♂️🔥

I’ve been ordering since 2016 and this is one of the top outdoor strains I’ve had. Opened the bag and got smacked with the strong chemical aroma just as described. Medium sized buds that were not dry, a little sticky. Taste matches the smell and a little earthy.I’ve had an above average tolerance since Covid but this does the trick. The high for me is clear and focused. A light body stone with a typical come down. Thank you @MerlinsMagic

Comments

• Appreciate the review! Went ahead & pulled the trigger. I'll post pics once I get it.

• Merlin's Outdoor Chemdawg @MerlinsMagic

Just like the others have stated, this one is a winner! Piney, chemical aromas & a potent smoke.
    Just great stuff & couldn't be happier 😃

• Nice @ChunksEggo8187! Seems to be a good crop of outdoor! I’m really happy with the quality and effects! Great value!😎🧐

• 🤔 Wellllllllllll......since my arm was twisted sigh I guess I'll have to get a zip of Chemdawg.
    🤣🤣🤣💚

• @TheProfessor Absolutely! I rate this as high as the outdoor Sherbert batch we had a 1.5 yrs back.

@MigraineWarrior79 For the price, just can't beat it. I wanted to grab Cherry Pie but just don't have the funds. I did grab a split with Dosi Dosi but it wasn't honored. They upgraded me & sent indoor Gelato
    Sorbet...so I'm not complaining 🥳

• @ChunksEggo8187
    Definitely can't complain when that happens 😉

• I was under the impression outdoor wasn’t as good as indoor strains, am I wrong? I didn’t want to buy anything I didn’t think would bring the buzz I need to calm my hyper self down. Any insight appreciated.

• Not the case my friend @NeedsWeedz. Some of the best cannabis I’ve ever had here was outdoor! It all depends on the grower. It’s often a factor of cost too. Indoor costs more to produce than greenhouse, which costs more than outdoor. Premium is usually the nicest looking and is the most expensive. I buy the strains I need, and generally don’t worry about whether it’s premium, indoor, outdoor, or discounted. My bank account tends to like the better values!😎🧐

• @NeedsWeedz

Never fear the outdoor grown, buddy!

• edited May 2022

@TheProfessor well said! Imo outdoor can be some of the best. Merlins current outdoor is a great example. If your looking for something to calm you down @NeedsWeedz the Cherry Pie would be a great option.

• 👍🏼🍒 🥧 !!!

• And if you're looking to get as high as a giraffe's booty, then get the Dosi Dosi (Doozy)!

• 🤣 @MigraineWarrior79! That’s pretty high! ….and pretty darn accurate!🤤😁😎🧐. Good stuff that “Doozy!”

• @TheProfessor

Got me that high last night! I was like....damn, lmao

• The sun is the best grow light you can get.

• Thank you so much I’m taking your advice and ordering some now

• Yes Dosi Dosi was the best of the current outdoor!!!
    I liked so much so I ordered an oz and didn't split it

• The guy that grew it makes trees over 20ft tall! Super impressive to me, they first make and feed the soil then don't have to add any chemical fertilizers.

• This stuff is fantastic and such amazingly fast shipping! Thanks so so so much @MerlinsMagic

• That’s impressive! @MerlinsMagic bet that was a beautiful site. The outdoor Dosi Dosi, Cherry Pie, and ChemDawg all fantastic!

• Chemdawg from my order:

I agree, 🔥🔥🔥

• This grower has been know to create trees over 20ft high... makes the soil from natural ingredients, no liquid fertilizers

• @MerlinsMagic

I'll continue to purchase as long as you can continue to get it! 💚