Headed south on I--95 cookies

edited June 2022 in Product Reviews

what can I say this is a big bad bedtime medicine. The high comes on quick smashing into the back of your head like a sledge..This is followed by a warm sensation flowing through your temples to your finger tips. The buds are tight and rock hard with a solid coating of trichromes. This particular strain smells like a cross between having a skunk crammed up your nose and a wet dog Ahhhhhh heavenly. The high is very sedating and a true sleeper weed so be warned 3 or 4 hits then put it down if you want to get anything done. I can't believe it's still up, my granddaughter picked me up a couple of zip's and I just ordered two more. Sh.. stuff like this dosen't hang around long. So try it you'll like it...right up to the old head nodding. πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€πŸ”₯

Comments

• Great pics and excellent review as always @MNTDWLER! Definitely sounds like a winner!! Glad you’re back my friend!😎🧐

• @MNTDWLER excellent review & appreciate the pics! Looks amazing!

• @MNTDWLER

Great to 'see' ya! Looks like a winner! πŸ’š

• We got a decent amount of it because we wanted some for ourselves. :wink:

• And for that I thank you @LoudnCo . After being ill all spring you have no idea how great it was to find this waiting for me when I got home πŸ€€πŸ’¨πŸ€

• edited June 2022

Nice review! @MNTDWLER great to see you back in the forum. Hate to hear you’ve been ill but πŸ™πŸ» things are getting better. I’ve been looking at the i95 cookies since the 420 sale. I ended up grabbing some of the Mint Choc Chip instead..it’s πŸ”₯ too and strong!

• Welcome back @MNTDWLER !! Was wondering where you went. Glad you are back πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Got one maybe slightly smaller than golf ball sized nug left and milking it to make last lol stuff if all around very nice and definitely helps with insomnia 😳🀣 just pinch off nuff for 2 or 3rips or little in the arizer eq and either good time or sleep time pretty much glad took a chance only regret not getting much more for much cheaper🀣🀣🀣