Merlin Huge Restock (Flower and Shrooms)

Great to see a giant Sunday restock!

Question about the Tropicana Cookies? Why under indoor if grown in Greenhouse? Higher quality?

Comments

• Eyeing that purple og funk. Anyone here had that before?

• Very nice restock! @TreesPlz i had it a while back..same pic so hopefully fresher batch. It was a nice smoke!

• Yes I've had it as well. Last batch was a little dry but its a pleasant indica. Not heavy duty. Buds are dark and smell is grapey, if thats a word, and the funk comes thru the taste. Hard to describe other than kinda funky. In good kinda way.

• edited July 2022

👍

• @MerlinsMagic are the trop cookies greenhouse or indoor?

• What's up with the sudden discounted strains?
    I grabbed some and now the strain is discounted. Anyone got labels from Sunday yet?

• @Limonene from what I can tell anything discounted has been on the menu for a min or restocked a few times. Just my guess though. Sure the quality is still there.

• edited August 2022

@Limonene The few strains that @MerlinsMagic discounted we decided to discount because they are now VERY low in stock.

• Excellent! Good deal. Thanks @medboy and @superman38NC

• @Limonene I don’t even know about the labels anymore, I had one created monday morning which still hasn’t changed, and then I check today and now I guess that label was tossed aside and a new one was created today. Making a total of 3 LABELS for one package from one vendor.

• Yep, I saw a label on Monday but it had no location. That's unusual. Today another label popped up from the right area and was accepted. Still got the Monday label sitting. Goodluck @realshmoke420

• Multiple labels have been popping up for single packages. We don't know why, that's not on our end, but they do discard once the package starts moving.

• Another big restock coming in next week, get ready