Happy Trees Skunk #1

edited November 2022 in General

I just ordered a half zip of the new vendors "budget bud". They offered it just in time too. I'm pretty broke and almost out of medication!!! I will leave a review when I try it. I'm pretty optimistic considering medmans previous vendors. Skunk #1 is on my list too! I'm excited to try this one. Reviews of product and shipping to come...

Comments

• Eagerly awaiting your review! Skunk # 1 is a fav. ๐Ÿ’š

• I'm curious as well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• I received my vape cart order today with a sample of it. Havenโ€™t tried it yet but it sure looks like some old school brick weed lol it smells nice though so who knows. Iโ€™m curious to hear others reviews on it though

• @Johnnyblue42 oh no! Old school brick weed is not what I'm looking for! Maybe I should of paid the extra $10 for normal outdoor... We will see. I'm trying to remain optimistic.

• edited November 2022

Let us know what you think! It's nothing fancy but I wouldn't call it brick weed. We got the last batch of Skunk # 1 but we plan on trying to always have at least one cheap strain in stock for anyone shopping on a budget.

• @HappyTrees I will. I try to leave honest reviews on everything I try on here. I know other peoples reviews usually help me find what I'm looking for. Bag appeal is not something I expect when I purchase any "budget" or discount product. As long as it medicates me properly and tastes OK, ill be happy. Thanks for the reply

• My pack of Skunk #1 came in today. Ordered last Wednesday and received today(Wednesday). Not too bad considering Thursday was Thanksgiving. But not super fast either.. Based on appearance it does kind of resemble "old school brick weed" just not bricked up and not seedy. It's dark green almost brown with orange hairs. It probably looked better before it was smashed with a food saver... Just like Cannabis Club used to do. Theres also tons of fat stems. It smells nice, an old school smell like a Skunk sprayed in a pine Forrest. Very nice smell. I grinded it and the smell reminded me of the outdoor Northern Lights that Merlin had a couple months ago. Like wintergreen. Tastes the same. The effects are rather nice. Better than I expected based on the looks. Uplifted, talkative high followed by munchies and small nap. So I'm satisfied with it. I can't really say if I would buy it again or not. Depends on what was available.

• @Mr4Sher But for that price, would you say it was worth it?

• @OzBaxter Like I said man, depends on what is available... Right now Merlins greenhouse and normal outdoor is cheaper than Happy Trees "budget strain". So, right now I'd definitely scoop up that before the Skunk 1. But it's not bad weed... At all... Well you read my review. Im neither happy nor mad with the purchase.

• I do like how Happy Trees gave me a nug as a freebie instead of a preroll. I very rarely smoke joints and the stuff in pre rolls is mostly trim from my experience. I received Tropicana Sherbert as a sample. Looks fire. Haven't tried it yet tho.