How's Gelato 41?

They subbed my Georgia Pie for Gelato 41. Anyone know the specs?

Comments

• @MikeyC

Pretty decent for kicking back & relaxing, catching a movie, or binge a series on the flix of net.
    I find it mellows out enough to catch some zzzzs as well.

In my opinion, this one hits a little harder on the indica side. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š

• Iโ€™d call that a pretty good substitution @MikeyC. Love Gelato #41โ€ฆwonderfully mellow Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint GSC!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Yeah- not complaining- just confused. These albinos are strong as hell too

• edited December 2022

Agreed with @TheProfessor . Good sub for sure. Gelato 41 hits hard n is pretty n buds are nice...that was indoor before. Premium I'm sure is great. I wanna try albino... @MikeyC I assumed they were weak....thx for saying that
    Happy ๐ŸŒฌ

• I was surprised by what I took today being 4.44 % of the entire batch and rocking me on the albinos. For reference I've had albino a+, pe6, and white teachers from here. These are the strongest, followed by albino a+ and pe 6 I'm that order.

• If @TheProfessor and @Lou_lew says itโ€™s good that gives me hope too ๐Ÿ˜Ž my BF package is supposed to arrive tomorrow! Hopefully getting GP but Iโ€™d be fine with Gelato 41. Did put in the notes a few other choices ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• I got jetfuel acai think it is subbed for peanut butter souffle and actually very nice stuff so can't complain

• edited December 2022

Got my BF package! Didnโ€™t get the GP ๐Ÿ˜ข but received split of ๐Ÿ‹ ๐Ÿ’ gelato and caramel ๐ŸŽ‚. This is my 2nd batch of LCG and itโ€™s ๐Ÿ”ฅ..great daytime relaxing strain..both are beautiful dark purple buds covered in kief. Iโ€™m very happy with this sub! Thx @MerlinsMagic i also like the new resealable packaging. Saving that deadhead OG freebie for a rainy day ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @superman38NC love the LCG! Actually love everything I've been getting lately, including LCG, Gary Payton, Moon Boots and Tangerine Cookies.