Lemon πŸ‹ Meringue

edited December 2022 in General

I ordered a 4th to test out while awaiting French Cookies to be added to the menu by Happy Trees. (It's mentioned under Sativas thread).

Does anyone have review on LM, or pics?

I'm curious if it's a rapid heart rate inducer, or brings on added anxiety.

If no one has anything to comment, no worries, stay tuned & I'll give my thoughts, as well as post pics once I receive.
πŸ’šπŸ˜Š

Comments

• @MigraineWarrior79 I'm curious as well. I'm about to order a split of Grape Gas and the Lemon Meringue. The Greenhouse Tropicana Cookies merlin had a couple days ago was an awesome sativa. Hopefully this one delivers too!!!

• I was curious about that one as well, but never grabbed any. Looking forward to your review. πŸ‘πŸΌ

• @Mr4Sher @OzBaxter

I read a review on allbud.com someone said this one produced a similar experience of Columbian Gold from back in the 70s & 80s that my parents & many veterans here speak about.

That particular review pushed me to try this one out. πŸ˜‚

Typically, I stay away from sativas due to being so anxious naturally, but my bestie is a sativa lover, so I've been testing those waters again.

πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• I’d say lemon meringue is a mild sativa buzz. It’s a great smoke and do something strain. But doesn’t seem as speedy as say Durbin poison. Sativas don’t make me more anxious so I’m the wrong person to give an opinion on that.

• Man, speaking of anxiety, I bought a local $50 bag of "Bubba Kush"...just to tide me over until the Black Friday purchase arrives. This is a bag someone bought at a dispensary, branded and all that. Talk about nightmare fuel! I smoke a few bowls and I'm suddenly worrying about something I've forgotten or something bad is going to happen, etc. I can usually handle sativa anxiousness. But this is impressively bad. I cannot wait for my easy-sway JellySea to arrive.

• I thought bubba Kush was a sleepy indica strain?

• @TreesPlz I am assuming that is just the "name brand" of this stuff. Either that or the plug swapped the bud with cheaper sativa. Either way, it's fine weed, just anxiety fuel it seems. It was meant as a filler and it's living up to that standard lol

• @OzBaxter

I hate when that happens! I hope your goodies come in faster than expected, fam. πŸ’š

• Just an update that mine is sitting in preship since Fri Dec 2. I imagine it's sitting at the hub awaiting to be scanned.
    Fingers crossed it's soon.

• @MigraineWarrior79 same. Ordered on the 1st and sitting on label created since the 2nd... Definitely December!

• Medboy is cleaning out his inbox right now, getting ready for that holiday rush of complaints...lol

• We have movement! Not that i was worried, lmao
    @Mr4Sher @OzBaxter @TreesPlz

• edited December 2022

@MigraineWarrior79 Have touchdown but got both my strains subbed. I'm not happy. At all. My review is on grape gas and lemon Meringue. You get subbed too? Cuz I can't even read my label. Wondering what you got?

• @Mr4Sher

No touchdown for me yet, my friend. I'm not happy it was shipped 1st class vs priority which is what we paid for, but it's cool.

• TacTac
    edited December 2022

Thanks for review.
    It's only sativas dominate for me no indica are hybrid indica. Anything other than sativas is not for me

• Best sativa dominate I have ever came across was dream queen from med mama 2017 are so . Would love to come across a exotic sack of that again. And yes it was exotic bud by all specs. To gourgus to smoke .

• I hear you on the sativa doms Tac !
    We need more sativa dominant strains offered..
    My favorite through MM was Sour Joker..

• Update:

I'll have delivery later on today! I'll update again with pics & impression. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

• edited December 2022

@Mr4Sher

I was also subbed, however I can read the label, and it's indoor Apple & Banana. So, we were subbed with something a step up, in my opinion. A bit bummed, but grateful nonetheless. Lol
    I'm about to smokie some up, and I'll give my impression. πŸ’š

• @MigraineWarrior79 YES!!! Thank you. I haven't tried mine but it does look fire. I was really hoping to find out what it is.

• @Mr4Sher

You're welcome, bud.
    I think you'll like it. I do. It doesn't have the get up and go I was looking for, but I don't feel the need to sleep either. Relaxed, yet alert. A good wake n bake; chill with some friends, kinda bud.
    In my opinion anyway πŸ˜‚

• Apples & Bananas? That shit is πŸ”₯ Why isn't anyone offering that on the menu? I got some from @LoudnCo a few months ago and it was amazing.

• @MigraineWarrior79 thank you and oh no! I don't want to make anyone jealous... I didn't even think of that. I'm going to try mine tomorrow.

• @Mr4Sher πŸ˜‚ Only the good kind if jealousy. If it's as good as mine was, you will enjoy it. Now I'm going to go hit my own JellySea πŸ‘πŸΌ

• @OzBaxter lmao! Good one! Take an extra puff for me.

• I'm jelly