Happy Trees

Happy Trees , can you offer us some premium are higher grade flowers. Ultra premium would be a nice add . Any chance in this happening

Comments

• edited February 2023

Yes we can! I was actually asking around about it today as a mater of fact. We'll have some at some point in the future. Probably a few weeks.

• edited February 2023

hey happy trees placed an order last week and still no label is the weather getting you guys this week you are so quick I would have it by now if it was the norm.

• Some old school, sativa leaning hybrids would be good . Are some well balanced MAC. Haven't saw it in a good while . Used to be on all the time . Thanks

• @cmweems1964 It should have gotten to you by now, send medboy a message and we'll figure something out. We do expect snow in our neck of the woods for the next few days so if we re-ship it make take a few extra days to get to you!

@Tac We'll keep an eye out for stuff like that, for sure!

• @HappyTrees what about some concentrates!? Would love to try some from you guys!

• I second that @HappyTrees, a selection of concentrates would be great!

• Ordered Gary and Pudding... Looking forward to it!

• @TheMad710Chemist Not likely for the time being.

@MikeyC Hope you liked it!

• edited March 2023

Please have your people read instructions. I asked for a split & only received Pudding. And I know you didn't run out of GMO. Also the free joint is appreciated but what is it? @HappyTrees

• It's free weed

• Hey @ChunksEggo8187 , I think you misspelled your user name, shouldn’t it be ChunksEGO8187 ?

• @GoodVibes75 so now I'm egotistical? 🤣

• @ChunksEggo8187 only if you ate the eggos

• Dang…was about to place an order for a split between the GMO and Pudding as well! Now I am….🤔. How is the Pudding at least @ChunksEggo8187?

• Now that I had some Pudding, I feel a bit better. @Jaybird922 It's great stuff. Highly resinous & perfect for rolling a nice j. Smell is a bit subtle. Taste great tho.
    Euphoric & uplifting type of high. Relaxes the mind & can put you out if overdone.
    @antfuzz 🤣
    Apologies to anyone who felt some type of way about my comment earlier. It can be frustrating when you're hoping for 2 strains instead of 1. My body can develop a tolerance for certain strains & that's why I like to mix it up. Certainly I'm not the only one who feels this way as we had a thread about this subject before.
    But to wrap it up, thank you @HappyTrees for the excellent Pudding!

• @ChunksEggo8187 that is exactly why I order splits (tolerance).

• @ChunksEggo8187 The shippers have no problems reading instructions. Splits are not 100% guaranteed as it says on the site and the numerous times I have explained it here. Our stock fluctuates daily and as I've said before just because something is on the site when you receive your order does not mean the shippers didn't run out during the time your order was fulfilled. A lot of products run out and are back up within a day or two. Our shippers fulfill tons of orders daily so just like any other small business sometimes small mistakes are made. Glad you enjoyed the strain you ordered! Got ya on the email! :smile: