Package held for mailability determination!!!

2»

Comments

• Medboy has spoken Amen

• You guys are the best no worries here

• Thank you. I knew it’s all good.

• Hi. I wanted to add that there's absolutely no reason to worry. We've been shipping packages for over 10 years now and have never had a customer get into trouble. They are going after high volume fentanyl, heroin and other narcotics. Weed is not such a big target anymore. Packages will be reshipped from a different town. Thanks for your patience.

• And that’s just another reason you tha man!

• Been here since 2019 never lost a thing Medman always Delivers!!!

• @cmweems1964
    Thanks for your support. We haven't had any issues in a while and if there ever is one we never use that return address again.

• Just letting you know mine also says Package held for mailability determination. Never had this in 5 years. Do they come to your home? @medboy

• No you will not get a visit. As medman said no reason to worry. If your package does not arrive it will be reshipped. Years ago you would receive a note in mail saying you had a package confiscated. If you feel this was an error you may contact them. Nothing for you to do but wait.

• Thank you for the reassurance medman! @medboy do I need to e mail you or are you aware of everyone who was affected?

• @nefgreen We are aware of everyone, you can expect an email from me soon.

• Ok finally at least a letter from the post offic. Package was intercepted. Oopsie. I’ll just keeping checking back for a response. Thanks and no worries.

• Spoke with @HappyTrees, Re-ships will be going out starting tomorrow! Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

• @medboy thanks for the update! You guys go above and beyond as always... I hope happy is able to keep providing us with great bud too

• No problem and thank you

• Medman never disappoints! New shipping label created and up on informed delivery to replace forwarded happy trees order!

• @medboy i got a letter asking for more info on the package. Do I just ignore it? Also will they start watching my mail ?

• @inshapenurses I got a letter too!
    From criminal Investigaions service center
    Notice letting me know being held for publication 52
    Attempts to contact sender and myself have been unsuccessful (this first time I've been contacted besides alerts on informed delivery)
    I'm choosing to ignore, unless I'm told different

• Here is what the USPS means when they say your package was held for Publication 52.

https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/welcome.htm

I would ignore the letter.