Platinum Bubba and Skywalker OG

Ordered a split of Merlin's greenhouse offerings for insomnia. I've had Skywalker OG many times, as well as both Platinum OG and Bubba Kush (both excellent in their own right). This batch of Skywalker OG is mostly small leafy buds, but the aroma, taste, and effects are all Skywalker OG. It's heavy indica effects are pretty on point. It's not as quite as good as some of the batches from 2020, but it's stronger than the Skywalker OG from about this time last year. The Platinum Bubba is unique. The buds are dark green and just covered in kief. Tastes more like Platinum OG and hits slowly but hard. A bowl of either and it's time to close the eyes and sleep! I'm a happy camper!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

Comments

• That's awesome! Appreciate the reviews! As I've gotten older, I definitely need those heavy indicas for bedtime!

• Got some solid choices!

• Definitely solid sleep choices @MigraineWarrior79 ! Iโ€™m up at least a couple times a night (yep, itโ€™s that age thing @ChunksEggo8187) and a quick bowl or vape of one of these and Iโ€™m back to sleep.๐Ÿ˜ด. Beats laying awake for hours. Both are, by nature, heavy hitters and these two donโ€™t disappoint!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Awesome review! @TheProfessor I'm always interested in strains that knock you out.

• Hit them both again last night @superman38NC! Effects are great for both but the Platinum Bubba is exceptional. It gives us complete pain killing body relaxation along with mind numbing sedation. I think the last thing the wife said last night was โ€œmy eyelids are too heavy, I canโ€™t keep my eyes open.โ€๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• I need to order, but I don't know what to get!! Too many bangers. Lmao!

• It literally took me a couple days to decide but I ended up ordering bubble bath and mimosa! Iโ€™ll leave review soon.

• I ended up going with @TheProfessor exact spilt of Skywalker Og & Platinum Bubba along with some Apple Tartz Bubble Hash

• Great medicine @MigraineWarrior79! If they affect you like they do us, youโ€™ll be pleased! Iโ€™ve been looking at that bubble hash as well. Itโ€™s been awhile!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• edited April 2023

@TheProfessor

I've never had hash of any kind before, so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it! ๐Ÿคฃ
    Looking forward to the great meds coming. I need some pain relief & sleeeeeep!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š

• Medmama used to carry a pretty large selection of bubble hash@MigraineWarrior79. Iโ€™m happy to see it back on the menu.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง. Good stuff!

• @TheProfessor

It must have been a here before I arrived, lol. But, yay, I now get to partake!
    ๐Ÿ’š

• Great review @TheProfessor !!!

Send @medboy an email with your next order and Iโ€™ll give you some bubble hash and a sampler of a few things youโ€™d like to review

• My pleasure @MerlinsMagic. Thank you for the great meds and the offer!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง