What's 🔥 on the menu?!

This menu lately has been insane in an amazing way!..I'm spending way to much time trying to research all these options 😜. Looking for flower or concentrate recommendations. For instance there are great options for outdoor or greenhouse right now. Just curious what's hittin hard.

Comments

• edited March 2023

I feel you man...I was hoping someone had tried the Papaya loud has up. If it's still up on payday I might have to get it.
    Merlin- Starburst OG, Chocolate 🍓

• @ChunksEggo8187 I have been wondering about the Chocolate Strawberry. Thanks for pushing me closer to getting some! Would you say the taste / smell is really like a chocolate berry?

• @salcup I apologize 😔 I should've said that I was hoping to see reviews of those strains since they're on my list.
    Merlin's strains haven't disappointed so I'm sure the Chocolate Strawberry is gonna be great! I'll be looking forward to see what you think about it. Please let us know 😄

• edited April 2023

@ChunksEggo8187 those both sound 🔥. The choc 🍓looks extra kiefy! My split of Grape Ape and Bubble Bath should be here tomorrow. After that I'm still not sure what I'll decide on. I've never tried London Poundcake..that with a split of zookies or something 😜

• Lemon pound cake lol

• Just had Merlin’s Jealousy arrive and my oh my it is all that and then some.

Beautiful buds, well cured, great flavor and gave me a chest expansion cough my 1st pull.

I’m diggin it.

• edited April 2023

Awesome! @GoodVibes75 Its really similar to a 🔥 batch of Sunset Sherbert but on another level 💨

• @superman38NC I ended up ordering a split of the chocolate strawberries 🍓 & OG Kush from Merlin.

• Nice! @ChunksEggo8187 can't wait for the review! Both look tasty and strong

• Pulled the trigger on some Grape Stomper

• @ChunksEggo8187 and @superman38NC also interested in the chocolate 🍓 and y'all's opinions, went ogk and Runtz mintz think or cake or both I'll have to double check

• @Vapedad78 absolutely, definitely will let you know!

• Good looking out @ChunksEggo8187 man hoping things moving behind scenes and just not getting scanned imma be sweating it out mostly my own fault tho lol

• @Vapedad78 chocolate covered 🍓 is great!

• Oh nice might have to try some at some point then glad got yours in, from what little could tell from tiny bit was able to try the runtz mints and ogk both seemed really nice still feeling nice couple hours later off just a hit of each to sample, still waiting on ld from couple days previous to this but it's premium so should be least as good

• Smoked a spliff of mimosa and it was beautiful and smelled amazing! I was the highest I’ve been in a while! It gave me a old school stoned feeling which was cool. Red eyes, giggly, munchies lol and I was pain free. Today I tried the bubble bath in pipe and felt really good lol I was relaxed and happy but had energy to get whatever done! I recommend both for different reasons!

• That's the split I would get

• Papaya dedleh bud👊💣🖐

• Bear og, ultra prem. Trop juice are pretty good high too, I think you'll stay way up there with papaya tho.

• @ChunksEggo8187 yes the chocolate covered strawberries was nice no complaints and @907ak420 concur bout the UP trop juice really been digging just couple rips got me floating for hours but still able to get stuff done somehow lol

• edited May 2023

If you want some 🔥 Merlins Thin Mint is intense! Premium effects for GH price.I was in another world. Only negative little harsh on the throat if you indulge 😜. Getting my 2nd order of it hopefully tomorrow.

Another strain that I'm enjoying is Uncle Snoop. Not from this site but it's a 🎒 boyz strain. Cross of Wedding Cake and Sunset Sherbert..hits hard

• @superman38NC

I know where you got Uncle Snoop! 🤣 I had some with a friend, definitely some gas!

• Thanks for the intel @superman38NC! I’ll have to take a closer look at the Thin Mint. That Uncle Snoop sounds fantastic @MigraineWarrior79…haven’t seen it around here yet, but with those parents…I almost always have some Wedding Cake and Sunset Sherbet in my stash.

• @MigraineWarrior79 small world huh?! 😉 it’s gas for sure.

@TheProfessor I think you would really like the thin mint. It’s strong..very sweet aroma with a subtle mint finish. I imagine Uncle Snoop will find its way on here or to a local disp. Can’t go wrong with a cross of our two fav strains 😎

• @superman38NC Nice!! Appreciate the info on thin mint. I'm looking for something strong too. Might have to jump on that.
    For anyone looking for a sweet Gelato diesel aroma & flavor, jet fuel gelato from Merlin is 🔥. Euphoric & will have you feeling great with a little full body relaxation.

• edited May 2023

For sure! @ChunksEggo8187 thx for the info on the Jet Fuel..sounds excellent too! here is a pic of the thin mint. It's GH appearance but everything else is premium imo. Haven't finished a J of it yet without breaks 🤙🏼
    https://ibb.co/pwSqxq7

• Yep, looks like greenhouse @superman38NC! …I’ll have a 2 zip split with it and either Sour Larry or the Blackberry (although I’m always hesitant with Blackberry as I’ve a couple “meh” batches) ordered by the end of the day! Thanks! 😎🧐

• Went with the Thin Mint and the Blackberry. When Blackberry is good it’s an amazing strain for insomnia! Here’s hoping for another diamond in the rough.😎🧐

• edited May 2023

Great choices! @TheProfessor I hope you like the TM as much as I do. Blackberry was my back up choice. Hope it's ⛽️

• @superman38NC there’s no doubt in my mind about the TM, my friend! Thanks for the heads-up! I haven’t ordered in awhile, but I’ve been lurking, waiting for a good deal to pop up! I’ll let you know about the Blackberry. 😎🧐