Fastest Shipper?

2»

Comments

• Good Friday is not a holiday.

• hopefully things are moving without getting scanned then cause one ordered a week ago still not showing anything even a label and one ordered last Thur just a label

• @Vapedad78 Informed Delivery has been a nightmare lately.

• edited April 2023

@medboy yeah it's definitely seemed off lately even more so than usual but my last couple did show ofd on days they touched down but hoping these show soon things getting dire but knew should've tried putting in earlier in week than did, appreciate ya and the update

• The shipping time is a huge dealbreaker.A lot of people can’t wait a week or more. I’ve been ordering from MM since 2018 .l don’t mind the wait ,it’s worth it for the quality .But delivery times are the hassle to friends & people I suggest this site to .Loud is worth the wait every time.

• @Vapedad78 package has finally started moving... How bout yours?

• @Noj81 nothing yet, praying the green gods pleasantly surprise me by morning so I don't have to hit up the alternate for holdover 😬🤦🤷🤣

• Hey usually we ship the same or next day from when we get the order.

Sometimes we get the order the day after you send it in so order early and you might even get same day shipping.

We did get delayed a couple weeks back due to a frikkin building inspection but thankfully we’re boss and got some things fixed without suspicion.

• My package I ordered on the 6 th from @MerlunsMagic was placed on the 6 th of March, it's the 14 th, it's not been taken to the mailbox yet, an oz of London pound and an oz of golden teachers, so I messaged and asked them to Sun with platinum bubba and would like the melmac penis envy mushrooms instead of golden teachers since my pack has not been sent yet, and this is ordered early for an event that's important,a wedding and the Shrooms are their wedding gift. Help @ MerlinsMagic please help me. It's 9 days and hasn't made to post office yet. Please please help @MerlnsMagic I am a nervous wreck. Only a label was made at 10:52 p.m. on the seventh of April. No more action, informed is always correct in my area.

• Definitely frustrating @Thinktank9000 my order is the same. Label on 7th & nothing after that.

• I would thought at least one of the 2 put in at different times and different places would at least moved and showed but this is the first time in 3 years neither has showed anything, 10 days out from loud and same as @Thinktank9000 and @ChunksEggo8187 for Merl which I requested from both them after the that hold up with happy trees happened cause was afraid one from them might get held up but still got the double anomaly somehow, this the first time 2 different vendors been this long so also got my anxiety up wondering what the deal is

• @Thinktank9000 I have replied to your email a few times now.

There has been a huge issue with Informed Delivery lately, I am getting crushed with emails from everyone about tracking. Please remember, no matter what I.D says to wait the FULL 10 business days before requesting tracking. Informed delivery is not always a reliable application. When it works, great. Unfortunately, if a USPS hub does not scan the package, it will not update. This does not mean it isn't in their system. I only make exceptions for certain situations.

Also, if you ordered shatter from Loud N Co please reach out to me if you haven't already. Thanks!

• @GoodVibes75 that's why I also requested from them but it didn't work out this time but also only sitting at a week on them but had put in couple days previous to that from loud, praying for a miracle tomorrow otherwise it'll be at least next week sometime if not longer but noticed 2 others put in same day same vendor in same boat so not sure what that means either

• So finally some movement on the package! Thought it was lost in the system. Expected on Monday 17th.
    @Vapedad78 @Thinktank9000 Are you seeing any changes?

• My Grape stomper landed, ordered late on Friday night (before Easter) and it arrived on the east coast Friday around noon! Super happy with the strain. Very nice med-large buds, sticky stinky and tasty lol

• I put my order in for Tahoe an LetGo’s gummies from loud on 4/5/23 hoping it comes through today

• My merl from the 6th finally saying Tuesday touchdown fingers crossed but 11 days in on loud and still nothing 😢 finally shot an email see if can track it down was really looking forward to premium gushmintz split

• Okay, so placed an order from all three on April 11th to east coast. Got Happy Tree and Loud today, the 17th. Merlin shows tracking slow for the 19th. 👍🏼

• @HappyTrees THANK YOU for the indoor samples!! You are very generous! 👍🏼🖖🏼

• Got Merl in but they couldn't find tracking for LD but it's already got label this time just hoping didn't miss weekly pick up and have to wait nother almost week before starts moving