Happy trees no label

Ordered two days ago still no label @HappyTrees

Comments

• edited April 2023

I ordered 04/20 and they have been processed. Remember to sign in and check, don’t rely on daily emails.

• I ordered Monday and still no label my marlins magic 420 order says it'll be delivered Friday still no label for my other order though I put in on Monday @Killer_Bee

• two days no label come guys this is not amazon!!!!!!!

• I have waited more than a week before and I have been using this site for 4yrs

• @cmweems1964 okay?? Still shouldn't take no week for order to be put in mail

• I have had a label created the same day also but I would bet that its because they have gotten behind from all of the 420 orders.
    I am still waiting on a label from 4/21 and you ordered monday get in line and wait your turn.

• Patience is a virtue. πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ»

• @cmweems1964 aren't you just a rude customer today only reason I said something is because everyone said they already received they're happy trees 420 order I've been on this site a couple years also and it never usually takes a couple days for a label being made on i.d. I was just inquiring no need to get in your feelings dude I shouldn't have said anything it's getting bad when you get slammed for having a different opinion now days

• Oh sorry was not being rude at all with the comment and trust me in my feelings over a comment on a social media forum OK!!!
    I am sure they will get the orders out and they do get shipped in the order they came in so that's why referenced the get in line remark. Next time I will add a smiley face to make sure none of our sensitive folks take offence have a wonderful rest of your afternoon!!!!!

• @cmweems1964 thank you :) you as well

• @Zackarrry Your ordered on Monday, which means your order was processed yesterday.

• @medboy thank you sorry I won't ask about labels or anything again I know it gets annoying I apologize I know you guys do yalls part πŸ€™

• @Zackarrry Never hurts to ask. That's what I'm here for.

• @medboy thank you I appreciate it bud