What's 🔥 on the menu?!

2»

Comments

• Hey no prob friend! Let me know. Your right about the BlackBerry..last couple batches have been ok.

• edited May 2023

Not on the menu, but from the local dispensary. I wanted to share with my fellow potheads, lmao!
    Fog Jam at 20% leans to the indica, but is a 50/50
    It's some 🔥!

Would be amazing if any of our shippers could get their hands on some! Dispensary prices are just crazy.
    💚

• Fog Jam! Sounds awesome @MigraineWarrior79! One of my local favorites right now is Rainbow Sherbet. There’s no Sherbet in it (Champagne x BlackBerry OG), but it’s strong and flavorful!😎🧐

• @TheProfessor

They had Rainbow Sherbet as well at mine, but I had never heard of Fog Jam, so I decided to pull tge trigger on it, but I'll definitely have to try the RS next time!

• @MigraineWarrior79 appreciate the pic of fog jam! Looks great! I would definitely appreciate the convenience of a dispensary but like you said, those prices send you back to reality 🤣

• edited May 2023

@ChunksEggo8187

Yea, $75 for an eighth is pretty freaking insane, lol. I only use it for emergency situations between orders from here cause as well as I can plan it out, usps is a bitch, lmao

• @MigraineWarrior79 not too insane considering that same quality here is $65 for an eighth (i.e. indoor+shipping). You pay extra at the store for the convenience of getting it on demand and experiencing bag appeal first hand before purchase.

• @TreesPlz Here in Ohio’s medical program, there’s no bag appeal (everything is prepackaged and sealed) and you can only buy 10ths, 5ths, halves, or whole ounces. Prices of higher THC strains run up to $50 a 10th. You only get a price break if you buy the larger amounts, otherwise an ounce of $50 10ths will cost you $500 plus tax. Our dispensaries do run specials, and the state mandates a 20% discount for veterans. My go-to dispensaries give 30% off to vets, but it’s generally cheaper to buy here as I usually order two zip splits, especially if it’s greenhouse or outdoor.😎🧐

• edited May 2023

@TheProfessor that's cheaper than what @MigraineWarrior79 is paying.... Your dispensary is about the same cost as here, when you factor in shipping.

• edited June 2023

@TreesPlz

The 8ths range from $40-80 depending upon thc %. But, yea, I definitely get what you're saying about the convenience of on demand, also government regulations.

Ours is also pre-packaged here, so we don't get to look at it beforehand like the Cali ones like @TheProfessor ones in Ohio.

I do appreciate the convenience of it, though. I wish it stayed open longer. Nothings perfect, lol
    💚

• True story

• I’m lucky to have the discount @TreesPlz…and our program has evolved over the past 5 years. The price certainly has gotten closer, but I really have to shop for a <$200 ounce of good medicine locally (there’s still quite a bit of poor quality product in the system). The two zips of Merlin’s greenhouse that should be here Friday was $390 with shipping and BTC fees. The price/quality locally is generally closer to the indoor/premium here.
    I'm grateful to have it! "Nothing's perfect" @MigraineWarrior79! 🧐

• I live in south Texas so I’m just happy I don’t have to buy off street potentially fentanyl laced stuff.

• Am Pretty sure , some of the flower is coming from a back door despecery on the white market that may not meet despecery quality control standards are possible past its peak i know it used to be that way unk sure about now

• @StarLizzyG I have also heard about "Street Weed" being laced with fentanyl.

Just want to say if any of you buy from local dealers in between your orders with us please be careful!

• You can get fentanyl testing kits just to be on sale side

• @medboy It’s a scary thing so I’d rather wait a few days if I have to, and besides, the selection and quality are the best! I recommend to my closest stoner friends!