Thank You Thank You

13ยป

Comments

• Apes in Space- ultra prem- loud

Nice dense light green buds. Sweet dank aroma. Taste amazing. For me, kind of a creeper. Euphoric & uplifting, also relaxes whole body & if overdone, will knock you out.
    Good stuff but for an ultra premium, doesn't impress me.

High Society- ultra premium- loud

Beautiful dense colorful buds. Spicy dank aroma. Taste is like a skunky nuttiness. For me, 50/50 type of high. Just wish it was a bit more potent. Good stuff but wouldn't order again.

Shipping was 8 days, which is pretty standard from loud.
    @Vapedad78 yeah my gummy was moldy too. It was a freebie that I didn't request. All in all, thank you!

• Great pictures @ChunksEggo8187! Really helpful and honest reviews! Both sound really interesting, but I think I'll pass.๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks my friend!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• @TheProfessor Appreciate it sir! I don't blame you for passing on them. Honestly, both of those strains should be listed as indoor.

• I got that impression @ChunksEggo8187! I'll take your word for it sir!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Ive got the Apes in Space, I think the flavor pushes it into premium territory, not mad at it being sold as ultra. The flavor is just superb. Thanks for the review on the high society, was thinking about that one especially with the price drop.

• @Ease No problem! You're right about the Apes in Space. Flavor is superb!

• Thx for the pics/review! @ChunksEggo8187 i was eyeing both of those. Beautiful buds

• @superman38NC anytime! Let me know about Jealousy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Will do ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ! @ChunksEggo8187

• edited July 2023

@Yumewaru Hah! Glad you liked it. We got some cool holographic stickers too....thought those where pretty cool ๐Ÿ‘€

• @HappyTrees Thank you so much! Cookie Crisp is a perfect wake & bake for me. Oreoz is nice too. Taste great & highly relaxing.
    You guys are amazing for letting me sample Head Hunter! A great batch! Beautiful colorful buds. Long lasting cerebral high with subtle body buzz. And that free joint was amazing too!!

• It may take a while to fine the requested strains, and I feel super lucky to have gotten the Blue Dream and Jack... I'll stay on the lookout for quality sativas for sure @bluedreamer

• @posternugbag I see your request for Wedding Cake

• Thanks @MerlinsMagic. You guys dropping any new premiums anytime soon?

• @posternugbag I have a bunch of new stuff I'm getting today actually.

It'll take a day or two to take photos and post, but hopefully they'll be up by the weekend <3

13ยป