Greenhouse Zookies - Graded ✔️ by The Professor

This is a sample bud that I received from @MerlinsMagic.

Bag/Bud Appeal: One bud of Zookies that came in at 3.5g! An 1/8th ounce sample bud!😳 This thing was beautiful: large, dense, shades of olive with red hairs, covered in a light coating of trichomes, and cured perfectly (nice dense squeeze and sticky!). Breaking it down where was one slender two inch stem. If you are a fan of cookie strains this is one to try. Zookies is a cross of Animal Cookies and GG#4. I've had it before (from here...don't remember the price point) and really enjoy it. It's got the signature cookie sweetness with a hint of chocolate and spice and a little diesel (probably from the GG#4). Grade: A

Flavor/Taste: The flavor profile is very similar to the aroma. If you like the taste of cookie strains, you'll love this! Grade: A-

Effects: This Zookies hits fast and hard! I was feeling good after the first hit. It's a 50/50 hybrid and the high is pretty balanced as well. It's extremely relaxing and euphoric without being overly sedating so you can either get things done if you want to or just relax. I found it to be very effective for pain...literally knocking the arthritic pain in my hands out for hours. Grade: A

We really like Zookies and this greenhouse example is really an excellent representation at a great price! It has a fast, hard-hitting, and long-lasting high that will have you feeling good all-over! Overall Grade: A

Feedback and comments are always appreciated as well as your own experiences with Zookies!😎🧐

Comments

• Awesome review! Much appreciated as I scout the list. 🤔

• edited July 2023

I haven’t been around for a while and I’ve always trusted your reviews.. Zookies has always been a favorite of mine. Have to get some now. Looking forward to it. Thanks @TheProfessor

• Thank you @Rubygirl816! You’ve been missed! I hope that you’re doing well and that we see you around more!😊

• Another excellent review! @TheProfessor its been a while since I’ve had Zookies. For the price sounds like a winner! I like about anything cookies so I maybe ordering this soon.

• Thanks my friend @superman38NC! It's very good for the price! I wish I'd had more than an 1/8th. But, with zips of outdoor Chocolope and Blue City Diesel on their way, I think I'll wait and see what pops up next. As I'm finishing up the last couple of grams of indoor Sunset Sherbet from October, I have a hankerin' for some good outdoor SS!😎🧐

• edited July 2023

thanks for posting that review @TheProfessor! I've really enjoyed the Zookies I've had because it's made music sound even more amaaaazing. Also, the full body buzz & warmth is great.

• @TheProfessor if shipping wasn’t an issue, I’d be around more often. I ordered Tuesday and label made Wednesday and now it’s not moving. If I had ordered from my other place I would have had it in mail yesterday. Just annoying. Just couldn’t pass up the zookies though. Everything is good, thanks for asking, hope you and yours are well too.

• @Rubygirl816 it is frustrating waiting for your medicine! You mention "my other place" are you referring to that place that ends in .eu?

• @Rubygirl816 I understand. I usually don’t have issues with Merlin’s shipping. I ordered Monday night and I got it yesterday in OH. It’s the inconsistent USPS. Hope you get your meds soon.😎🧐

• edited July 2023

@friendsofbillw no it doesn’t. I like your screen name, I’m a friend of him as well.

• edited July 2023

Hoping it just didn’t get scanned and pops up. I have had that happen before. Probably wishful thinking, lol

• @Rubygirl816 hopefully you get a nice surprise in your mail today. The waiting is the hardest part.

• @TheProfessor damn, lucky, I put in Monday early morning and Tuesday later on still waiting for movement just showing labels from 12th for both and just had another from different place ordered last night have label today

• edited July 2023

Just updated now, in possession as of 10:30 am Now without all weekend. Won’t happen again.

• edited July 2023

Merlin’s needs to find a different usps drop off, if that’s the case and it’s been sitting there for two days

• @Rubygirl816 if you need stuff quick order happy trees, loud and merlin have more variety but also more customers, as they have been around a while, and clearly a longer process. Every order from happy trees I've received has been here in 4 days or less 👍

• Yeah things I've ordered from hp has all landed within 4 or 4 days from time of request, I had one lightening fast from loud couple months back took 5 days total, stuff from early the 10th 6am and 11th 36hrs later both labels created 12th and that's as far as gotten, praying for a sat day miracle and fingers crossed for @Rubygirl816 and the rest

• Thanks @TacticGuy I was a little leery about ordering from happy trees because of what I read a few months ago with packages being intercepted. Maybe I’ll try them next time, when I’m not without anything, to smoke, like now. Package is on the way now, it will be here Monday. I’m grateful just to have bud delivered to my door.

• I’m so glad that your package is awaiting touchdown Monday, but it really bites that you’re out for the weekend @Rubygirl816.😕.

• @Rubygirl816
    Never fear. I order from them pretty much almost exclusively, and never had a problem.

• Yep, @MigraineWarrior79, it’s here, in my state, will be here tomorrow. I’m so excited. Haven’t had zookies in a long time. I do miss talking to my friends here! Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

• @Rubygirl816

I miss talking with you too!

• edited July 2023

@Rubygirl816 I had two intercepted from happy trees last mth 1st was my order and then the reship
    I had to go get a po box and so far no issues from loud or merlin.Have not gone back and tried happy trees because I believe its on there side of the country it happened
    Not mine here on the east coast. But I didn't want to take a chance and got a Po box and
    3 orders no issues so far

• Shit @cmweems1964 i just ordered from Happy trees. I hope there isn’t an issue. My husband keeps yelling at me about ordering from here, but they have better choices here, than the other place, I order from. Hubby agrees just doesn’t like waiting. Now he’s really going to kill me if this package gets intercepted 🤦🏻‍♀️. I got the zookies and of course I loved it as always. If this order get intercepted, may just get PO Box.

• @Rubygirl816

I've never had a problem with @HappyTrees even during the time they had the issues. I can't tell you not to stress, but try not to. Lol
    💚

• edited July 2023

@Rubygirl816 my last order from HT made it to the east coast no problem. Most recent order should arrive Mon. 🙏🏻 you have no issues. So far none of my packages from MM have been intercepted.

• Thanks @MigraineWarrior79 and @superman38NC honestly makes me feel better. If it happens, I know MM always makes it right!

• @Rubygirl816 yes medboy med it right and since no issues.
    I have no clue where in the chain it happened but i stress every time now because getting two empty boxes in a row was a freaking scary as hell. Both where opened emptied and resealed and when i got them i couldn't tell other than them being empty

• That's nuts they took the shit out and went to the trouble to reseal and forward to destination

• @cmweems1964 WOW @Vapedad78 is right, just to go through the trouble and then forward an empty box!! Well I see a label made last night, I’ll keep my fingers crossed!