On vacation in Alaska

2»

Comments

• @funkynugz - Thanks. I'll pass that info along.

• edited August 2023

@funkynugz - My brother says it is bugs. They are getting on the other one too. He's keeping an eye on them.

The bigger worry is a moose will wander by and decide to have a snack. :smiley:

• Here's the latest pics from Fairbanks, Alaska.

• Nice. That indica dom picked up well. The lanky one is lagging to be expected but looking strong too 👍

Around OH harvest is generally mid October, longer if it stays drier. They can handle a light frost especially purps but we’re going to be heading into budrot season soon enough. Here’s hoping Fairbanks lets them go a good while.

• edited August 2023

Very nice! The Secretary of State just announced that recreational legalization will be on the ballot again this November in OH. Among other things, it would allow 6 plants per adult, up to 12 plants per household. It just better not mess with my medical discount!😁😎🧐

• Short fat mama jama looking good mean both looking very nice but digging the stout looking one

• My brother had to harvest Oliver. They have been getting a lot of rain, and mold started attacking it. He says he got 165 grams from the harvest, and the buzz will melt you into oblivion.

imageIMG-9976" alt="" />

imageIMG-9985" alt="" />

• Sweet! Nice jar-o-cannabis!😎🧐

• Stanley has been harvested. I'll post the weight after it's cured.