Merlins fast shipping

2Β»

Comments

• @superman38NC

A good buddy of mine wanted a visit today, and had some Blackberry Kush, and it was πŸ€ͺ great!
    She gave me a little bit to tide me over until Monday when my goodies from Merlin rolls in.
    I agree, it's really nice to not have to roll sometimes, plus the $$ is pretty great! πŸ‘
    I'd also share with most of yall on here if I had the goods, lol.
    πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited September 2023

Party at my house @MigraineWarrior79!🀣. Wouldn’t it be great to have everyone over to share my collection with! I have something for everybody!😁😎🧐

• @TheProfessor

It truly would be awesome to be able to do that! With or without the weed, honestly. πŸ’š

• Yes ma’am @MigraineWarrior79!😊 All spouses and partners welcome!πŸ’šπŸ˜ŽπŸ§

• edited September 2023

That’s awesome news! @MigraineWarrior79 that’s a good friend😎
    I’m game! @TheProfessor i would take you up on that any day my friend πŸ’š

• Grabbed a split of Alpha Runtz and Donkey Butter that arrived today. The Alpha Runtz have that distinct Runtz smell and taste and a nice hybrid buzz. Haven’t tried that Donkey Butter yet but it’s on deck. Another quality delivery from MM! πŸŽ‰

• Come on over guys...I picked up a zip of Sunset Sherbet this morning at the dispensary...maybe some of the best I've ever had!🀀😊

I'm loving the Donkey Butter @posternugbag! I'll be savoring this one for awhile...one of my favorite stains!😎🧐

• Would definitely enjoy some high quality sherb

• @TheProfessor
    I'll be there after work, lol
    Man, if only πŸ˜œπŸ’š

• edited September 2023

Ordered late Thurs from Merlin and received this am! Wish this could be everyone's shipping experience. USPS is hit n miss anymore. Very grateful when it lands early. Received my 2 splits so big thx @MerlinsMagic Mr Miyagi is pretty, haven't tried it yet. Of the 4 Zookies is the dankest as far as aroma and stickiness. Taste is superb like a good gg4 cross should. The Straw Limeade outdoor reminds me of Sweet Tooth aroma which is very unique if you've tried ST. Hits similar but I like it!

• Received my order while at work! Had my Dad open for me, and received Chocolope, 6pk of Modified Grape, & 6pk of White Runtz. Pop said the White Runtz was a 2 hit quit!
    Looking forward to trying out the Modified Grape when I get home for some relaxation after this shift!
    πŸ’šπŸ€ͺπŸ’¨πŸ˜Š

• πŸ™ hope y’all are happy! We do our best to get the order out the day we receive it. Informed delivery isn’t always accurate :/

2Β»