Did i miss the drop?

2»

Comments

• @OzBaxter i wish I was retired but still in the thick of raising kids and working too 🤪. I’m over the hump but not close enough. Been very blessed with my career and investments. Unfortunately the bitcoin well continues to get dryer.

@TheProfessor very awesome my friend to have your wife as your soulmate and smoking buddy. My wife has tried numerous strains and they all make her too tired. She loves red wine though! More for me I guess.

Loner Stoner..❤️ it but wish it wasn’t true. When I first started smoking many moons ago I had friends that would burn night and day. Times have changed but I wouldn’t change the times. Praise God life has been good to me.

• edited August 2023

@Vapedad78 great choices! Let us know what you get. I’ve had mango haze before and remember it being a great sativa. Pyro well that one sounds fun 😀

• edited August 2023

Who wants a "Loner Stoner" t-shirt?

• edited August 2023

I'm pretty much a loner stoner, but my guy and some friends partake, so I guess I'm a part-time loner stoner. Lol
    @TheProfessor
    Lemon Cake is supposed to help with migraines and headaches which helped my decision. Lol
    😊💚

• Looks like things are moving fast this week! I had a label created yesterday and ID is saying delivery to OH tomorrow!!😎🧐

• Mine too, but I'm not going to jinx it... 🤞🏼

• @antfuzz @OzBaxter I've got a patent pending on loner Stoner 😀 don't be bitin my style 😀

• @TreesPlz 😂 I will open my shop "Breaking Bud" and I will sell your branded Loner Stoner shirts 👍🏼

• Excellent article @TreesPlz! Thanks!😎🧐

• Hey OX, I want a shirt too!
    Maybe MM can post them? Ya getting ultra fast delivery these days.

• Well damn I DID jinx it, delivery shows delayed until tomorrow 🙄 Oh well, 30 hours from now I should be good 👍🏼

• edited August 2023

Damn @OzBaxter!🙁 Mine landed as expected. A zip of Donkey Butter and some Blackberry and Skywalker premium moonrocks! Can’t wait to get home for some Donkey Butter!!😎🧐

• edited August 2023

Same here! @OzBaxter mine is at the local dist so hopefully in the am. Perfect way to start a Fri with a great sativa! Can’t wait to hear about that DB @TheProfessor! Just the pic says enough😎. I’m also curious about those moonrocks. I’m thinking vaping would be the least harsh?

• Also curious bout the asteroids or Moon rocks on steroids there whatever they are sounded intriguing just couldn't pull the trigger but will do on the mango and pyro fingers crossed for everyone

• @MigraineWarrior79 our Donkey Butter was delivered yesterday…giggidy giggidy!!😊🤣

• @superman38NC the moonrocks are really quite amazing. They seem kind of gimmicky, which really doesn’t appeal to me, but as a sleep aid (with two proven strains and grows that I had this summer) the Blackberry is amazing. We’d planned on vaping some in the Puffco Peak, but I must’ve not put it on the charging dock right, as it wasn’t charged enough. I took a small rock (smaller than a dime) and sliced it up with an exacto knife. When the Puffco didn’t work I just dumped the crucible into a bowl and smoked it. Wow! The Blackberry by itself has been a go to since early June. The moonrocks are Blackberry on steroids!!
    We were out!! I can’t wait to try the Skywalker! Gimmicky yes, but they are crazy strong and work amazingly for what I need!😎🧐.

• Sorry guys, it was supposed to be Friday, but we couldn't get it in before Medboy had to leave. Anyway hope you all have enjoyed.

Orders have been down so I decided to get more variety and less of each thing and it seems like its made people happy.

I'm doing my best to find sativas for y'all even though they dont look as pretty, are harder to grow and more expensive.

• Friday afternoon and off work? Check!

Kids going to grandma's house for the weekend? Check!!

Got fat bags of Tangilope and OG Kush Breath in the mail waiting on me when I got home? Check!!!

Peace homies. I'm about to melt my ass into the carpet. 🤘🏼

• @MerlinsMagic You are, as ever, the Real MVP

• Variety is the spice of life, I don't want spice as in synthetic mmj but I'll take nice variety of quality choices any day, also received both boxes requested less than week ago and so far very pleased, bag appeal gets chef's 😘 but need to inspect further this evening for science

• Always in the name of science my friend @Vapedad78!😉😁 Let us know how the inspections went!🤤😎🧐

• Yes sir, the mango mintality and pyro hit today believe was requested like Monday or something, definitely fastest one recently actually caught up to request from day or 2 prior so well played Merl

• A couple new things just posted and much more in the works, including sativas, get ready

• @MerlinsMagic anything dropping soon about to make an order but ill wait if some new stuff was in the works