Psychedelics?

Comments

• I’m interested 🤗

• The peace of minds are fantastic

• @medboy my man good looking out

• @funkynugz MDMA can increase your heart rate and blood pressure, which may be harmful if you already have a heart disease, which is most common in older people.

Young or old, I would highly encourage everybody read up on MDMA effects and health risks, risks and how to reduce them, and how to use safely before jumping right in. This should go for all psychedelics we have listed.

• edited September 2023

@medboy yeah I do have concerns about that since I have the typical senior ailments. Too old for acid now imho and shrooms get tiring for me after an hour or so. Read Molly helps make people happy and joyful and social and carefree, things I’ve been lacking the last several years. I’ll look up some deeper info before/if the wife and I dive in, thx 🙏

• edited September 2023

60yr old here who survived the mdma, but all my ailments are skeletal. Still wore me out but that was at .3gm. First half on full stomach, bad idea for me. Second half a couple hours later hit quick. Body residuals lasted till last night, tue and I dosed sat evening. If you are on the fence you could start at .05gm. Hope this helps.

• @GottaLight Turning 61 the next 11th myself. Didn’t realize you need to weigh this stuff out. I was thinking little colorful pez tabs💊 Effects sound like they’d last too long for us maybe. Used to rage hard in my youth, even as little as 5 years back, not so much anymore. Don’t like being out of control anymore. Back then yayo was my main social preference beyond the THC. Prolly bust a fucking brain vessel nowadays 😂

• edited October 2023

DMT will be up before Friday, got it for you

@MikeyC

• @Zackarrry LSD is back, I’ve got a reliable source of the tabs and pyramids and will be adding vials.

• @funkynugz i would recommend the Love Drops when we get them up.

It’s Sass with a blend of superfoods that help keep it mellow and juicy while restoring your neurotransmitters along the way.

Get ready.

• @MerlinsMagic love drops sound amazing and will definitely check them out, any chance we can get a smaller cheaper option for the mdma?

• @medboy can we offer a smaller amount of the Molly for @Bayoubud87 and others?

Like 0.2 or 0.5g?

• @MikeyC

N,n is what i have access to.

Anything that says only DMT is n,n

5meo should be done with a lineaged practitioner imho

• Appreciate it brother @MerlinsMagic

• edited October 2023

@MerlinsMagic You are amazing for getting a source of acid dude, and all your shrooms have been great. Have you grown any of that manifest you guys had like a year ago? That was absolutely fantastic.

• I haven't found any manifest recently but am super happy yall are diggin the L
    @idkman49

• I sourced the best quality for reasonable prices... I found some designer ones with super foods and everything bit the price is ridiculous like $75 a hit, so I passed lol.

• Agree Merlin

• I don’t post on here much but I can not blv we got MDMA, MDA, Sid😳too old for Sid, done DMT 1 time in my life and was the best shit I’ve ever done! Haven’t rolled in years but now is the time!

• Any word on the smaller options for the mdma and mda? @medboy waiting to make my Oder to add some or not

• I will say, the blue gels made the Phish light show out of this world last weekend! Haha. Looking forward to givin ‘em a spin in nature next. Would buy again.

• @MerlinsMagic i noticed thank you my friend unfortunately it didn’t change on order page and now it’s gone I see. Hopefully next time I can catch some

• @MerlinsMagic can we get 4 way splits for ounces!?

• Any chance on a re up on madam soon? @MerlinsMagic