Reaching Out to You

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and address a few things in this post this evening.

We're all aware of our shipping issues but 80-90% of a time it's an issue with our distribution hub. Starting this week, we'll be making some changes and adjustments to try and see if we can improve upon it. We will also be adding some more products to our inventory, including but not limited to more edibles, vape flavors as well as disposable vapes in the next month.

We want to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for choosing us as your trusted source of alternative medicine. Your support means the world to us, and we are truly honored to be a part of your wellness journey. Our mission is to empower you with natural, holistic solutions that promote wellness and vitality. Your trust in us drives us to continually improve and expand our product offerings, ensuring that you have access to the latest and most effective alternative medicine options.

Thank you for being a part of our family. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them below. We value your feedback and are committed to continuously improving to better meet your needs.

Best,
LoudnCo.

Comments

• I have been very happy with everything I have ordered from @LoudnCo over the years and looking forward to some new products to tryout. Shipping has not been issue for me and I am on the east coast.

• Always look forward to your offerings, thanks for letting us know.

• Thank you for everything @LoudnCo!! I had really good experience ordering from you this last week. 6 days from order to mailbox. Excellent products too!

• @LoudnCo right on looking forward to it. Also could you guys get any exotic concentrates like hash rosin or exotic moonrocks like dr.zodiaks or some real stizzys pens(never tried but always heard great things about them) or just some new products in general. Either way you guys are killing it

• Hell yeah, always a fan of what yall bring to the table and excited for different variety of edibles

• @Zackarrry We'll keep an eye out and see what we can come up with. New products in general are being worked on as I'm typing; it just takes some time to sort other things if you know what I mean. Appreciate your business!

• @LoudnCo Thank you for the 6 day service also. From order to hand. Impressed with Premium Gelato and Premium Red Runtz. I have always had excellent flower. Are you going to have lsd or mdma? Either way, Thank you for everything.

• edited September 2023

@LoudnCo another big thx! Your flower is always on point. My recent order of NYCD and R2D2 are both excellent. If you like a good Sour D then this NYCD will not disappoint.

• Haven’t ordered from up north for a while now just because money is so fuckin tight nowadays. Fixed income sucks. So have to admit when I do buy I’m totally focused on price/value rather than what I’d like to actually buy, whether from here or elsewhere. Hopefully that makes sense.

• @Lou_lew I'm afraid thats not something we're comfortable with, as we're only focused on our holistic medicine. Glad you're enjoying our flower and thank you for your business! :smiley:

• Thank you for always having and delivering high quality strains. I have ordered many times and am always happy with the results.

• Thank you @LoudnCo for response. Totally understandable. To each his own. Like I said, I'm always impressed with your products. Have a great night!

• Thank you @LoudnCo for many great meds since 2016!! You were my first medicineman order - GDP Shatter - back in Jan 2016. Man, that stuff blew my mind and my life was forever changed. 😌 I just did a massive dab of your Mendo Breath Hash. It’s awesome as is the Northern Lights. I’m looking at your CRC Hash next. The USPS is a little slower from your location but it’s usually just a couple days. Wish you folks all the best and looking forward to future orders!

• Well, whatever adjustments you made ain't working for me. :(
    Waiting for the obligatory 2 weeks but been stuck on shipping label created for a week with nothing new. I know what that means. . .

• @Rockafire Reach out to me.

• will do @medboy. I'll give it another day or 2. Normally my orders from Loud take no more than a week from time of order til it hits my mailbox and there are always updates on informed delivery. Nothing this time which means it's probably off in limbo somewhere.

• contacted @medboy and lo and behold it popped up on informed delivery as being picked up by USPS that same day. Took a while to get in the system, but at least it's moving now. :)

• I kicked the USPS machine for you.

• Cheers everyone!