Confirmation

Anybody else waiting for confirmation for an order. I only see the one transaction. Everything looks in order. Already sent an email to @medboy

Comments

• On Monday I only received the payment confirmation email, not the order confirmation.

• I only see the one transaction and it’s worrying me now.

• edited December 2023

I see I’m not the only one. What is going on?

• Per medboy in the BTC thread, if we HAVEN'T gotten an email from him our order is processed. So fingers crossed 🤞🏼 lol

• Thanks @OzBaxter . I’ve been ordering a long time from here and never had an issue. When I don’t get confirmation I always go to see if there’s two transactions. I didn’t see the second so was panicking. Have a good weekend!

• All good here. Medboy confirmed. They always deliver.

• @Rubygirl816 Yeah no worries. I've been buying from here since 2020 and have never had an issue either. But I will definitely be checking ID just in case 😜😇

• You will not receive your confirmation email until there are 2 transactions on the blockchain. The blockchains pretty backed up it looks like because of the rise in price.

• I AM looking into whether there are any issues with our notification process as well. I promise, if you paid and the payment clears, your order WILL process!

• edited December 2023

@medboy I know that there is supposed to be two transactions. I’m still only seeing one and that’s from 12 this afternoon. I sent you an email about it.

• Yes, I'm waiting while ANY possible technical issue is investigated before replying. Please anyone else that is thinking of posting a confirmation issue here, don't. I know already and we're looking. Again, I promise, if you actually paid and that payment looks good on the blockchain, your order WILL process. It's Friday, orders next out are Sunday.

I apologize for any headache or stress this is causing but you will NOT be out an order!

-MB

• Appreciate it @medboy, have a good weekend!

• edited December 2023

@Rubygirl816 You as well!