Labels from Merlin Monday

2»

Comments

• In USPS style, package arriving Today with no tracking four days. Typically unpredictable but gets the job done.. 3 business day shipping. Thank you again Merlin and Medboy Happy Holidays!

• Louds was 1st out the gate for label but somehow in transit not looking like gonna make today like supposed to but Merl pks hopefully should cross finish today 🤞

• edited December 2023

Merlin. Label made 11/29. Accepted USPS 11/30. In transit 12/1 Out for Dely 12/4 Gulf Coast.

• Well after thinking the worst, my package has been delivered! Split honored, PM and tropical banana and a half g of clear. After taking a few victory tokes of the PM it’s become obvious where the name originated, it literally tastes like your smoking a permanent marker lol thank you @MerlinsMagic

• 9 days no label here. I got confirmation, but still nothing. Knock on wood

• @Pooinaloo Send me a message through the site and I'd be happy to see what's up.

• @medboy I sent you an email. It hasn’t been two weeks but it’s been longer than usual for Merlin. Thanks.

• edited December 2023

@medboy - What info do you need in an email to make the report? I, too, haven't seen a label yet, Got the confirmation, though. It's been a week for me too. I was going to wait the the 2 weeks, but seeing these others in the same boat... :wink:

Of course, it's not like you're busy or anything :smiley: j/k

• Id lagging isn't helping but figured that'd happen this time of year. Looked like I should of had one I ordered 2 days before sale by now but still in transit and ones from sale were also supposed to hit by today but all still in transit unfortunately so we'll see but not looking good for today

• usps in my neck of the woods are adding 2 days on top of the normal 2day to all priority packages when they ship at the moment ugh!!

• I ordered Thursday and it's here today. Ymmv

• It was December 8th that I ordered from Merlin. Nothing on ID.

• I've been there before and they make it right. That's why I'm still here.

• I know. And, Me too.

• @justaguy Just email me using the account you placed the order under and give me the order date.

• @MikeyC thats the main reason im still here also. Medicineman ALWAYS delivers. ALWAYS