Technical Issue with Confirmation Emails

edited December 2023 in Questions

We are experiencing a technical difficulty with confirmation emails not being sent out. If you have sent bitcoin to the address we gave you, you are set and will receive an email when our system gets back online. No need to write to us. We ARE getting the bitcoin and your order will be processed! Sorry for the glitch!

Comments

• Thanks @medman I appreciate you guys and you've always delivered, this is the first time I have ever had this happen. Blessings to all, I hope you guys have happy holidays. Thanks for letting me know the issue. I'm sure it'll be arriving soon.

• To update, I have no real update. I am processing ALL paid for orders. If you paid, I got it! You don't need to email me asking or telling me you didn't get confirmation, I am well aware. Nothing is being missed, I promise!

-MB

• Thanks for the update! Even that you donโ€™t have any update helps us know itโ€™s still pending. We appreciate all your help always!

• edited December 2023

Thx! Looking forward to some Banana Bellini ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ”ฅ @LoudnCo I still remember that Fruit-loops! I'm taking your word ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• A little concerned itโ€™s Wednesday and still no label showing from Friday order. Have you finished processing orders from Friday @medboy

• @Rubygirl816 Absolutely, yes. I just checked your order and it went over. I'll poke the shipper as well, likely just stuck in the wonderful world of the USPS at Christmastime.

• To update on the confirmation issue, there is what we all hope a fix being made, it's just something that takes a bit of time to implement. In the meantime, I will continue to process everything by hand. Remember me at Christmas! :)

MB

• edited December 2023

Thanks @medboy thatโ€™s all I needed to know is itโ€™s in the shippers hands. Iโ€™m not worried now. Appreciate it.

• @Rubygirl816 Oh sure, worry when you think it's in MY hands though. lol

• @medboy Your hands are too full, man. It's our job to worry about you ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

• @medboy, no was worried it was in MY hands and I did something wrong, not you at all, lol. Thanks again! Been ordering too long from you guys to worry about it on your end!

• Just updating that things seem to be progressing to the point where the issue will be fully corrected. I'll update here when that's done. Until then, you will only see one BTC confirmation and get no automated email. As I have been for a week now, I'll be hand checking every single transaction, so no worries!
    -MB

• Things look like they're back and functioning properly again, confirmations should be going out! Thanks for your patience while this issue was fixed, it was a pretty complicated one.
    -MB

This discussion has been closed.