Happy new years

Been with this site since 2013
Just all good people very exclusive network.
HAPPY NEW YEARS .TO EVERYONE.

Comments

• 2018 for me. I'm very happy that I found this place. It has been a life saver.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

• Nov. 2018
    Happy new year. Have a safe year.

• Late ‘17 early ‘18 here. Changed my life for sure! Happy New Year!😎🧐

• April 2018, came here to buy RSO from MedMama for my own mama’s cancer. Gave the other stuff a try and stuck around.

• 2018 as well! Happy New Year everyone! Very thankful for MM

• Man I'm short timing just heard bout .and tried finally as pandemic reared. Definitely saying something with as many still here happy new year and also extremely thankful for being informed

• Loyal customer since late 2016 early 17. Love the MM crew and grateful for what they do for us. Happy New year!!!

• 2018 - Was reading article about how "dangerous" it was to order weed online. Someone in the comment section disagreed and suggested I try "a website...think of a Native American healer..." They didn't want to say the name outright, but after Googling "medicine man" I found the site they were talking about. Been here ever since. Happy New Year!

• 2015 was the year I discovered this site and bought my first bitcoin@ 350 bucks a coin. Crazy it’s over 40k now.

• edited January 12

Happy Holy Days everyone, hope they went amazing. @bluedreamer I hope you held onto some <3

• @MerlinsMagic I did indeed. .5 left after buying 2 1/2 coins in 2015. My first order was .3 bitcoin, you figure the math. Crazy how things change.