Strawberry Cough Vape Cart

I'd rate 7/10. Strawberry Cough is 80/20 sativa/indica.

It got me high but not blitzed like I wanted. More of a good head high. I got higher than this with other vapes though so I was a little disappointed.

Could be my vape pen is too hot. I cough really bad when I use this pen.

Comments

• I bought the NL refill syringes. At 7 to 8 watts(normal for a cart) I coughed like crazy. The high was not what I wanted either. But it was VERY tasty.

• @theunleet I agree the NL has a really nice flavor. I usually use a pen at 2.7v and it works fine. I still cough if I take too big of a hit at once but still not as bad as I do off live resin.

@greatspirit I was tempted to get strawberrry cough but I picked a couple different strains instead.

• You coughed with something that had cough in the name and it's a shocker, eh? What are your top rated carts and refills?

• edited May 2020

1 prefilled Grape Ape. A couple hits and out! Bye Bye insomnia!

2 prefilled Sunset Sherbet. Just gotta love it...anytime!

3 refill - Granddaddy Purple. Heavy relaxation without total sedation

• Thanks

• I've been enjoying the Skunk OG and Strawnana prefilled carts.

• Vapes cause a lot of coughs regardless. THC is a throat irritant so most people cough more with vapes than they do smoking, even though vaping is actually the healthier choice.

• I've found live resin makes me cough way worse than the distillate vapes, but you can't really beat the flavor.

• edited May 2020

Just in case, make sure you start on low temp. I use 3.3v. Sometimes even low temp can get too hot if you take long or repeated hits. Next thing you know things are burning and that’s when you really cough.
    I just took a few huge slow spaced out hits off my pen and it was super smoothe no cough at all. Smoking flower always makes me cough and its my go to. Typing is getting challenging tho... 😂

• Good point, @Joha - personally, I set mine to 3.7v but in any case the higher voltages are best avoided. Vapes are generally safe but there is some research to suggest that they emit harmful vapors at the highest voltage setting.

• My friend who uses concentrates allows the vapor to sit for some time before he inhales. Perhaps someone who is in the know can elaborate on this approach? Maybe I should be using concentrates with a puffco or something for my delicate lungs.

• @MikeyC dont get a puffco peak you will regret it, sure it probably would be good for someone with bad lungs, but it just doesn’t rip hard enough, feels like you’re barely getting anything out of your concentrates

• Thank you. I love cartridges and flower but kids around 25/8 so need carts or edibles. Hopefully they do a split cartridge deal up and then there's really nothing left to improve upon. 80 a single cart or pick any 4 for 265 =)