Whew!!!!!

Ordered a two ounce split of Loud's Permanent Marker and Gary Payton like probably 100 people here already done. Actually got a label and it scanned all the way through and said delivered on Monday. But it wasn't! I held off on contacting MB in hopes that it would be returned by whoever did get it. I live in an apartment complex and we have a big mail room with all the mailboxes and package boxes. I went back twice a day every day since looking for it.

Just now, I stopped on my way home from work and the mail person was there delivering. So I spoke to her and she remembered delivering it so she started opening package boxes and THERE IT WAS! She had forgotten to put the key for the package box in my mailbox.

After ordering about 40 times and always getting my packages, this was the most stressful time I've had, especially because I ordered one of the ounces for a friend of mine so I would have been out of luck in more ways than one. So relieved!

Very excited for the Gary Payton! I'm giving my buddy the PM, but I still have more left over from MM. I took a bud to see if it's any different though.

Comments

• One time, my order was held up at the post office. I followed the order with ID, and all seemed normal until the day of delivery. I got the notice "package out for delivery" like normal and later, after the mail ran, I stopped by my mailbox but nothing was there.

I was nervous because I had no idea what was going on. I checked ID and saw a notice "package undeliverable, contact post office." I went in and It turned out to be a misdirected package, they had planned to send it back out the next day.

That, besides the rare occurrence of a delayed order because of a shipper, has been my only panic moment.

Burn one for me, and later today when my order comes in, I'll burn one for you. :smile:

• Glad we could get that sorted out for you! :smiley: