Medboy questions.

Medboy . Need a sativa dominate starn to to get me going hard . Wich would be the best for that . Looking at Mystery Machine x Space Dude. -R ghost train haze - sour tangie. And the viper strain it's sounds good. just need something really potent between those . Loud and good

Comments

• I love the viper myself!

• Medboy, couple of quick questions
    1) how long do you hold an order without payment (i'm waiting for bitcoin process and sometimes it takes awhile)
    2) is the XJ-13 in syringe from Medicine Love the same supplier as the XJ-13 from Med Mama?
    3)is the WIFI OG from Medicine Love from the same supplier as the last batch?

• Jk73 .haven't tried the wifi of from med- love it looks good as you know can't always go by looks . Have you tried it if so how is the qulity. And effect thanks

• Winston. haven't tried the flower but i'm a big fan of the vapes.

• Thanks for your questions.

1. Unpaid orders stay open for 5 days and after that they cancel. If you need longer than that, it's no big deal to abandon your old order and start over with a new one.
    2. Medicine Love makes their cartridges in-house so I know for sure that they're not the same supplier.
    3. I don't know but I'm asking.
  • Medboy, can you find out if the pineapple express syringe from med mama is the same supplier as the last time?

• Maybe. I'll ask!

• Is it safe to assume the vape refills aren't decarboxylated unless the product description says it is?

Also, what's the easiest way to decarboxylate the oil to activate it for edibles?

• Medboy, is there any way to get the Pure Harle Tsu back? And also, what about the Medicated Syrups?

• Re: the decarboxylation question, that's a good one. I don't know but I'll ask the shippers.

Ditto on the product requests. We'll see...

• I got these responses from Med Mama:

Is it safe to assume the vape refills aren't decarboxylated unless the product description says it is?
    Waiting on a response from the manufacturer, the online research is conflicted if the supercritical extraction does it automatically or not.
    https://canna-pet.com/what-is-co2-extraction/
    " most commercial CO2 oil is 1/4 - 1/2 decarboxylated"

Also, what's the easiest way to decarboxylate the oil to activate it for edibles?

***A hot oil bath works best, but putting for 40 minute in a double water boiler will activate more
    http://landprofile.com/p/Salve.pdf

Medboy, is there any way to get the Pure Harle Tsu back?
    Right now we have a comparable strain called Special Sauce with veeery low THC. You never truely know whats going to be available but I can ask around.

And also, what about the Medicated Syrups?

That was from another shipper but I'll check out whats available in my area

• For what it's worth. I'm pretty sure the pineapple express syringe is from a different supplier than previously. In my opinion that is good. This new batch is very good, the last one I wasn't a fan of. TY

• If you all ever start selling other stuff please let me know. Denver is progressing through what I want🥳

• Medboy, same question as Pap7777. A few years ago you used to sell “other” stuff, which was in a word, incredible! Wondering/hoping/praying, will this stuff ever come back??? Please let us know, thanks.

• Medboy, how often is the menu updated and when?

• Yes, bring back other stuff. Or a link to trusted supplier.

• Our menu gets updated about once per week, on average. Regarding the other "stuff" you mention, while I'm not quite sure what you mean, I can tell you that we have no plans to sell anything other than MMJ.

• Man... now I wanna know what “other” stuff they’re talking about!!😂🤣🤣

Hey Jk73 ( or Medboy!)—which vape oils have you tried?
    As indica-doms go, would you recommend Zkittlez or XJ-13? Please keep in mind, while mulling this over, that I’m primarily a sativa fan... I favor bliss/euphoria, focus, AND high longevity... and DEFINITELY don’t need help with my appetite!! But DO need help with anxiety & pain management as well as falling asleep... Whaddya think?

• I think that the Zkittlez would be better for that, SS!

• Awesome- thanks!