New strain thai

2»

Comments

• edited May 2020

That looks like B. C. Beasters from the 90's. Where i am from it went like this. Deep south a seed would get you jail in the 90s so quality was way behind today

Schwag. Mexi brick weed mostly stems and seeds very little identifiable bud

Reggie mexi brick but of higher quality buds with a LOT of seeds.

Midies. This would be Reggie today. Some seeds hard compact buds. Little to no kief run through shakers to remove kief.

Bc beasters. Canadian commercial usually the best you could get. Was seedless most times. Buds were decent trichs still there. Not run through machine.

Cali. This was top of line second only to hydro. Generally decent quality outdoor from the golden 🔺.

Hydro or dro. Homegrown never around much was fire. Prolly like the outdoor strains of today.
    My my how things have changed for the better!

• What is "Reggie"? I saw that on the other thread, too.

• @georgetirebiter thats what a lot of (typically younger people) call dirt weed, or schwag. Just another slang word, and by the looks of it, that’s definitely reggie.

• Thanks @liarliar03. I will post my own review shortly. Received in the a.m. mail.

• Mostly people I know around these parts refer to reggie as regular weed, nothing spectacular and commercial. Nothing even close to what we get here.

• @Jdtokes does youre thai look anything like my display picture on here?

• @Letsgethigh420 I would say in a way yes, but maybe not as leafy.

• Crazzzzzy so they sent everyone reggie for $240oz

• Reggie =Reggie Kray.

• Letsgethigh and any others affected by the thai, we are going to be sending replacements. You should have received an email. Sorry for the lapse in quality control!

• @medman thanks i havent recieved a email as of yet but if this gets straightened out you will definitely have a returning customer

• Email received and it is much appreciated.
    The Thai was definitely not what we are used to from MEDMAN.
    You guys have us used to receiving the best.
    Thanks 🙏

• @medman @medboy I recieved and email but wasn't anything about replacements. Is there anything we need to do on our end?

• jdtokes its possible we missed one or two folks in our emails out...just write to medboy and tell them you were affected so we can track down the original order and get your replacement out to you.

• @medman just sent a email i never recieved an email about replacement

• New trainwreck I received today. Ugh

https://flic.kr/p/2iXGCdH

• @Theboyua how is the trainwreck?

• @liarliar03 Awful. See the picture above. Luckily madman and med boy you’re going to make it right send replacement. They had no business shipping that stuff out. I’m not sure what happened. Just a mixup I guess. But it’s weed that I wouldn’t buy ever

• I got the green skunk , Haven't tried yet still enjoying Cali orange ,but y'all got me worried about this new shipper,has anyone tried the green skunk?

• @liarliar03 yall dont use the term "bush" ? when we use term bush it means the worst weed ever

• @maryjanelover11 Rarely, I think over here people call the trimmings from the buds bush, I’m not 100% certain though.

• edited May 2020

In my area it goes...
    "Reggie/regs" = Literally stands for "Regular" weed. Low quality. Paranoid headache high.
    "Mids" = Mid-grade weed, a step up from regs.
    "High Mids" = Slightly better than mids. Less seeds and stems.
    "Dro" = HyDROponic weed, excellent quality. No seeds.
    "Gas" = The best stuff a streel level dealer can get his hands on is what he calls his "gas" or "fire".

• Schwag is the lowest of the low here. Mexi brickweed stems and seeds. Not much if any identifiable bud

• There's worse than Schwagae... Sprayed schwagae

• Levels of bud in my area:
    Ditch weed
    Swag
    Reggie
    Brick
    Homegrown
    Hydroponics
    Medical or dispensary.

• I'll take an order of high mids, please, heavy on the seeds.

• Where I come from its either bush, highgrade or kush