My Order?

2»

Comments

• @TheCaptain They can see it. They have the full tracking details. They will be able to see if it arrived or was misdirected or seized. Based off what a lot of people say on their forums they always come thru. If the package was lost they will make it good for you by sending another. They even sent replacements for those people that ordered from EB. These folks are legit. They do take some time to respond due to so many people messaging them. You will get what you paid for. I could advise you to split the order though. Thats what Ive been doing. It does cost a little bit more because you will have to pay for shipping for each individual order and the cost of the bitcoin fee (coinmama charges 6$ each time) but it's safer. Rather than make one huge 400$ dollar order consider splitting it into 2, 200$ orders or even 3 seperate ones. Specially if your state doesn't mess around when it comes to weed. The bigger the amount you order the more risk for everyone. So thats my advice for the future. As soon as my order comes in from medmama ill be ordering that same day from loudnco I hope they still have master kush by then. From now on the day my order comes is the day I make the next one. I messed up and waited a few days to order after my last one came and Ive been budless for 3 days now. Im also done smoking Js I went to a smoke shop and got a decent bong which will help me conserve weed in the long run. One hit gets me as high as an entire joint.

• edited May 2020

@maryjanelover11 Thanks for the explanation and advice. I am a heavier smoker, but will take your advice and make smaller, more frequent orders from here on out.

And I definitely have faith in the crew and love their service. I used to live in a medical legal state, but not anymore. But the quality I have gotten from here in Comparison is not even close. MM is WAAAAAAY better, so I don’t plan on stopping ordering :)

And yes, bongs are much better than J’s for me. My daily is a dab rig with a flower bowl; I like the heavy hits lol

• @TheCaptain yeah whoever is growing for them is a master of their craft thats for sure. Dude im one of the heaviest tokers you will ever meet. I'm a functioning pothead I work out high I eat high I do everything high. That's why when I moved here I knew it was going to be hard at first but i never in my wildest dreams expected to find such good weed. Its a blessing I literally thank God for this site. Trust me time it right and you will be fine. The day you get your order do the next order right away. That's my approach from now on. the worst part about having no weed right now is I have way less ways to distract myself. I barely know anyone here, there is no where to go because of corona, there is literally nothing to do. Thats why im so frequent on these forums now its the only way to distract myself until the bud comes. I pray USPS doesn't do any bs and I get my order tomorrow like the expected delivery is showing. I hate drinking but today Im getting hammered screw it lol im beyond bored

• edited May 2020

@maryjanelover11 lol sounds like we are the same bro. I burn all day everyday with no problems at all. 😎 and yes, thank god for the MM crew and all they do for everyone

• @TheCaptain lol the only downside is the affect on my wallet but weed is that thing ill always want no matter what.

• Looks like Evil Mr.Booze won. 30

• @TheCaptain Regardless you will get your weed it just may take a while for them to make it up to you. I know it sucks but I’ve also learned to make smaller more frequent orders and just eat the five dollars. I get too nervous when there’s a chunk sitting out there like I ordered two zips a few weeks ago and it about killed me until it got here. @maryjanelover11 Dude anytime you want to talk let me know. I’m always high and bored. I can give you my wickr handle.

• @maryjanelover11 lol yes, the price can be high, but then again, you can’t put a price on health - mental and physical. That said, I try to be what I consider a “successful stoner” and feel it’s my responsibility to show others that just cuz you smoke doesn’t mean you Can’t be successful in life. AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT ABOUT ANYONE here or you.

What I mean is that there’s a stigma about stoners, and I feel like I want to prove others wrong about that. So I started my own company and work from my laptop. I want to prove everyone that thinks weed makes you a loser wrong.

• @Theboyua thanks for the input and great advice bro!

• @TheCaptain dude thats crazy I have the exact same thing. A dab rig that the dude at the shop just switched out the bowl piece for a herb piece

• @TheCaptain i think a lot of people would be surprised to find out that a lot of people who they dont think smoke actually do. Not all people who smoke weed are stoners. A lot of them are successful in their career. This is why a site like this is so important. Its discrete. No credit card bills or debit card bills from smoke shops or dispensaries. No way for anyone to find out.

• I can tell you this site is the real deal the guys and gals who run it are straight up they care about us and will not let us down I had my questions to and so far 100% they have done what they say. I ordered From EB also and today I got a 1/2 of mac from loud oh my what fire don't worry yours is coming!!!!

• @maryjanelover11 I have actually been using the dab rig setup for flower ever since I started using concentrates. I have to say it gives it a nice boost! :)

• @TheCaptain you recommend I try some concentrate ? I've never tried it. Only smoked kief, hash and most of the time herb. never done dabs

• @maryjanelover11 - just put a shatter chip in between two layers of flower - you don't need the whole dab rig setup in my opinion (IMO)... For me, it's effective and achieves the desired results just fine - the shatter burns like any combustible substance ....

• @maryjanelover11 I would definitely recommend it at least to try and see how you like it. Just be sure you are ready to chill and take time for yourself when you “pop your cherry” since the high is much more intense than flower :)

• Update: @medboy let me know by email that my package was in fact lost and they will be re-shipping. Thanks so much to @medboy again for letting me know, and thanks again to the whole MM crew.

Now I know what happened at least, and looking forward to my replacement :)

• @agingboomerfl @TheCaptain I will definitely consider it for my next order. Glad to hear your issue was looked at

• @maryjanelover11 yea; dabs are really where it’s at if you want to take it to a whole new level. And yes; stoked that I know what is going on at least. I hope the replacement gets sent out soon and it’s the same quality they have provided to me up until now. I’ll update once it arrives :)

• @TheCaptain awesome news on your package bro. My only thing with the concentrates Is that they do make that tolerance go up. Quickly. I got to where I was dabbing 4 or 5 times a day. I love it but I wasn’t getting high off flower anymore. So now I’m flower only. Other than the cartridge.

• Update - Man I feel like an asshole. My original order just showed up today without any notification in ID about anything.

But I'm afraid that the crew may have already sent out a replacement. I contacted them through the contact form and left a comment on @medboy wall for his profile.

I know they're closed today, but I wanted to make sure I covered all my bases to get the message to them ASAP.

@medman @medboy @LoudnCo - If you haven't sent out the replacement, please cancel it asap. Again, so sorry for the trouble.

Thank you guys so much for all you do. Customer Service is 100%, and the product is unbelievable. Just tried the Galactic Jack from @LoudnCo and it took the pain from my migraine away in less than 2-3 minutes. I can't thank you guys enough, and again, I am really sorry for all the trouble.

The MM crew absolutely does come through; Really appreciate everything!

• At this time tracking a package thru informed delivery is a mess and not going to get better.

• edited May 2020

@TheCaptain ...Glad you finally got yours. I heard from MB late last night. Apologized for my em.budz replacement order "slipping thru the cracks" and said he'll follow up to make sure it's sent. Mine was confirmed the day after yours, on 5/1. Things are clearing up.

• I bet it went out Friday. You might end up with bonus weed. Glad yours finally arrived!

• edited May 2020

Not sure what their policy is now. I know they won't give out return addresses to send stuff back and the ones on the packages aren't really theirs.

• edited May 2020

Oh wow @TheCaptain . I have an order from 5/4 that just says "label created" from L&C. Medboy did reply to me and said that the ID isn't accurate anymore due to covid. So ID didn't say "delivered" for you? Meanhwhile I placed another order with medmama tuesday and I got it today. Enjoying right now. It was tracked through ID. That's good to hear you got it. But maybe the order you received was the replacement.