Package size? Delivered to mailbox or door step?

Wondering what the size of a package would be if its 1/8 or 1/4 or 1/2 oz. I'm wondering this because it would make things easier if it would be delivered to my mailbox instead of the doorstep since I'm over at my orthodox parent's house. Does anyone recall when they ordered 1/8 or 1/4 oz how big it was and if it was delivered to your mail box or door step?

Comments

• @DudleyDiccle I've ordered up to a half and some extras and it comes in a very small box from both shippers. It'll def come to your mailbox. I think they even make it a point to try to keep the packages that small.

• Small flat rate priority box, usually. Can fit 2 vacuumed zips in there most days. I have been surprised in the past tho with other box configs. PO generally strives to stuff it into your mailbox, if no fit then they will put where you tell them via informed delivery; or most likely at your front door.

• @DudleyDiccle If i remmember right @medman said all their packages are made to fit in a standard usps mailbox.

• It will be the same size box for those sizes you mentioned.

• I've received brown cardboard boxes from Loud that definitely wouldn't fit in my mailbox,however my mailman is aware of my
    physical disabilities an climbs the 20 steps to my house then leaves it right on my doorstep 30

• If you write the requested dimensions for your order in the comments, then the shippers can accommodate you. They can send more than one box if necessary.